17.

So I was going to have like a small filler between the last chapter and this, but decided against it because this will have more insight on Austin, how he feels about Dylan, his life etc.

I also wasn't going to update because I felt like shit after school, but I know I'm slightly better because I'm hungry.

Thank you for 2K :))

Get ready for intense #Dylstin feel like holy fudge.

Enjoy my lovelies xx.

| austin | 

I tie my bow-tie after nearly an hour of struggling to put it on. I run my hands through my hair, trying to make it look as good as possible. I spray cologne, and slide on my shoes walking over to Dylan's door. I take a deep breath and knock on the door, my palms begin to sweat when the doorknob twists. 

It seems as if everything is in slow motion as the door opens, revealing the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I stand there in complete awe at how amazing she looks, and the fact that she's into me is crazy. 

"You- wow. You look- wow" I stammer and she giggles, biting the inside of her cheek. I hold out my arm and she loops hers through mine, closing the door behind her. 

"You look very handsome" She smiles shyly when we get into the elevator "I love the bow-tie, only if you knew how to tie one" She giggles, untying my bow-tie and redoing it.

"Thanks" I chuckle, and the elevator doors open. With my hand on the small of her back, I lead her out to my car. 

"God damn it" She curses "This fucking train" She groans, trying to lift of the train of her dress to get into my car "I hate these things"

"Then why do you have one?" I chuckle, and she blushes lightly mumbling something, but I couldn't hear her "What?"

"I was trying to impress you" She whispers looking down at her shoes.

Oh my fucking god, can she get any more perfect?

I tilt her chin up to face me "Dylan you can do absolutely nothing and I'd be impressed. You're fucking beautiful" I tell her, and she only blushes harder.

"Okay, now let's stop with this shit or I'm going to look like the Kool Aid man" She chuckles, getting into my car. I shut her door behind her, jogging over to my side and get in. I drive to Rocco's house, hoping that nothing bad happens, or nothing is said that may chance anything with Dylan. 

"I'm nervous" Dylan sighs, running her hands over her thighs.

"Don't be, trust me, where we're going isn't something to be nervous about" I take one of her hands in mine, kissing the back. We pull up to Rocco's unnecessarily large house, and I get out of the car, walking over to Dylan to help her out "Before we go in" I mumble, leaning down to press a light kiss to her lips, she kisses back, her hands taking hold of my jacket. I pull away slowly, leaning my forehead against hers. She kisses my jaw lightly, before running her thumb along my bottom lip, and the spot she had just kissed.

"Lipstick, I may look great, but it's messy" She giggles.

"Great is an understatement" I wink, leading her to the door. I open it, seeing the house completely formal, chandeliers, waiters carrying champagne, the whole nine yards.

"Mahone! Good to see you" Rocco comes over to me, patting me on the back "And who might you be?" He turns his attention to Dylan.

"Dylan" She holds out her hand, a polite smile on her face.

"It's lovely to meet you, I'm Rocco" 

"Likewise" She nods.

"Well you two have fun, get a drink settle down, relax" Rocco goes on, and I nod leading Dylan away from him. I spot AC and Zach in the kitchen, and I look down at Dylan.