6.

In case you read it, I'm going to be writing a new chapter for Surrogate after this, so if you read that then be prepared :)

I'm listening to the 1D album while reading this and you guys, Harry's voice makes me so emotional.

| dylan |

I dress in jeans and a The Neighbourhood band t-shirt, hoping that I'm not under-dressed for wherever Austin is taking me. When a knock on the door is heard, I walk to it and open the door seeing Austin dressed similar to me. 

I breathe out in relief "Thank gosh, I thought I was going to be under-dressed" I chuckle, and he smiles.

"I think you look amazing" He winks, and I blush.

"Thanks, you look good too" 

"Thanks, so are you ready to go?" 

"Yeah, I think" I bite my lips, patting my pockets "I just need to grab my phone" I let him in, running to my room to get my phone. I put my credit card and ID into my case and slide it into my back pocket, walking back to Austin. He smiles and we walk out of my apartment, me grabbing my keys just as we leave and locking my door.

"So, where are you taking me?" I ask him.

"I'm not going to tell you, but just know you're in for a day of fun" He chuckles.

"But I don't like surprises" I pout, and he smiles. Pushing the hair behind my ears he nudges his nose against mine.

"But you're going to love this" He pulls me out to his truck, opening the door for me.

"Thank you" I nod, getting into the passenger seat, putting on my seat belt. He gets into the drivers seat, putting on his seat belt as well and giving me a bright grin before we drive off to wherever he has planned for me.

"First stop" He says when he parks in front of a bowling alley. I laugh, and he helps me out of the truck, his hand not leaving mine as we walk into the bowling alley.

"Hi, how many?" The lady at the counter asks.

"Just us two" Austin answers.

"Okay, and the sizes?" 

"Eleven and...?" He trails off looking at me.

"Eight" I say and the lady goes to get the shoes.

"Lane 6" She points, and we walk to lane 6.

"I hope you know, I'm going to lose" I giggle.

"I'll remember that" He winks, putting our names into the computer "And done" He says and I look up, a laugh escaping my lips.

Player 1: The Bestest

Player 2: Loser

"You're loser by the way" He whispers in my ear from behind me, and I playfully elbow him in the rib.

"You're the worst"

"The computer says otherwise" He points and I roll my eyes.

"Well, when I kick your ass we'll see who the bestest really is" I smirk, handing him a ball.He rolls the ball, hitting six pins the first try and two the second. He turns back around and rolls his eyes playfully.

"I meant to do that"

"Sure you did" I pick up a ball, and roll it, getting a strike. I cheer, and turn around to face Austin sending him a wink "I guess I still got it" 

"You are an awful person" 

"Aw, I'm sorry you feel that way" I tease, kissing his cheek.

Before we even realize it, we played three games, the two of us both tired and hungry. We turn in our shoes, and pay for the games before walking back to Austin's truck.