37.

This chapter is short... but Austin's being bad.

| austin |

I hadn't heard from Dylan since the day we went hiking. She went home that night, and I haven't heard from her since. I've thought about calling her, but decided not to, since she probably wanted space. 

I didn't mean to make her angry the other day, but I just didn't understand why she'd forgive me so easily. 

I'm not saying I didn't want her forgiveness because I did, but I thought she'd make me fight for it. I look out of my peephole in my door, a sick feeling immediately engulfing me. 

I watch as the girl I'm in love with wraps her arm around some other guys next, kissing him. I can feel my heart being ripped out of my chest, and without thinking twice I open the door, Dylan looking at me with widened eyes.

"Austin" She chokes out, and my jaw clenches.

"Who's that Babe?" The guy asks, but Dylan doesn't take her eyes from me.

"I'm nobody" I shrug "I don't know who she is" I grab my keys from the bowl beside my door and walk out of my apartment. Dylan looks at me with a hurt expression, but I only roll my eyes, walking to the elevator and taking it down to my car and driving off to Rocco's house. 

"Mahone, it's so nice to see you" Rocco pats my back, and I walk inside his huge mansion, plopping down on his couch. 

"You look like you could use this" He hands me a little black box, and I open it, white powder inside of it.

"You know me so well" I chuckle, grabbing a few dollar bills and a credit card from my wallet and sitting them on the table, I pour some of the powder onto the table. I make six lines with my credit car, rolling the bills, I snort each of them, leaning back on his couch. 

"Wow, that's nice" I sigh in content, and he chuckles.

"That's not the only nice thing I have" He winks, snapping his fingers making two girls walk into the room "Austin, this is Megan and Piper. Why don't you have them both?" He says, and the two of them, grab a hand, dragging me up the steps to an empty bedroom. 

My empty bedroom. 

*** 

"That was fun" Piper giggles, running her hand along my chest. I can feel my chest rise and fall quicker as my breathing increases. 

"It was amazing" Megan agrees, copying Piper's actions. 

Thanks to Rocco knowing me better than anyone, he walks in, ordering the two of them out. 

"Sometimes I forget you hate the touch of a woman" He chuckles, and I roll my eyes, running a hand over my face. 

"It's just weird" 

"But you let your girlfriend do it all the time" 

"She's not my girlfriend" I shake my head. 

"Since when?" 

"A while ago" I shrug "We're not anything, she wasn't worth my time" 

"That's not how it seemed when you two were at my party" He chuckles.

"Well she's a stupid whore" I grit, and Rocco's eyes widen. 

"It seemed you two were in love" 

"People who love you aren't supposed to fuck someone else" I shrug, sitting up in the bed. 

"Hmm, that's why you're here?" He says, and I nod. 

"Didn't want to sit across the hall, while she fucked some other guy" I shrug, the fuzzy feeling beginning to fade. I motion to the box in his hands and he give it to me. I place the cocaine on the skin between my thumb and index finger, sucking it in through my nose. I do that a few times before putting the box on the beside table, laying back in the bed.

"You can stay here as long as you'd like" He smiles "You're always welcome"

"Thank you Rocco" 

{}{}{}

Hi

I hope you enjoyed this shitty chapter

I love you all

Bad_Boy_He