35.

Thank you for 7K, it means so much to me☺️

Some of you may know that I broke my laptop, so I've been updating from my iPad, and it might sound weird, but some of my stories are very difficult to update from my iPad but I'm going to buy a keyboard for my iPad so that we can have both emojis and good grammar😂

Read my new story My Heart, it'll be started on April

"...You know I love you" He yells as his hand is ripped from mine "I'm so sorry, I'll be back, I promise" He yells, as the police officer shoves him into the police car.

"I love you" I cry, as the officer speeds off, carrying my heart in his back seat, leaving me with nothing but memories.

"He'll be back" My brother places his hand on my shoulder "He's Austin, he'll make it through"

*

A story in which, a boyfriend gets arrested for a crime he didn't commit and his girlfriend, along with the help of her 4 brothers, attempt to prove his innocence.

I hope it sounds exciting✌🏽️

This chapter is sad, like it makes me cry.

| austin |

I lay in my bed, staring at the ceiling wanting this feeling to stop, my chest hurt, and I feel like I'm drowning. Every fear I've ever had has come back to haunt me, and there's no way I can control it, I need to deal with this. It's what I deserve, there's no arguing when I say how I deserve to have this happen to me, I deserve the voices telling me to kill my self, I deserve the pain, I deserve the panic attacks, I tried to hurt the person I love more than anything, I deserve to suffer.

I haven't left my room in nearly 6 months, only getting up to shower, and eat. Showering was a regular thing, eating however was not. It isn't my intention to starve myself, but no matter what I eat, it never stays down, so I might as well just stop eating. I haven't been able to live the proper life as a human being since she told me she wanted nothing to do with me, I knew it was reasonable, and no part of me can blame her. I just wish she'd talk to me. I need to hear her voice and know that she's alright.

I've seen her a few times. I've seen her enough to know that she's found someone to take my place while I struggle to function in my own body. I'm not upset or angry, it's the exact opposite actually. I'm happy for her, I'm happy she's found someone who won't hurt her the way I did. I love her with everything in me, and if that means giving her space so she can be happy and move on, that's what I'll have to do.

There's still that everyday thought, where I wonder if she misses me. If she wants to see me, if she's worried about me. As quickly as the thought comes however, it goes, I lead myself to believe she doesn't want to speak to me, she wants nothing to do with me. I've hurt her and I have to deal with the guilt as it physically eats me alive.

I hear a knock at my door, and I slowly get up from my bed, dragging myself to the door, and opening it just a crack Dylan" I mumble, and I
She forces a smile.

"Can we-" She begins.

"Yeah" I cut her off, knowing what she's going to say, opening the door wider for her. She walks past me into my apartment, and sits down on my couch, scanning the room. I sit down beside her on the couch, and she bites her lip.

"Can I uh turn on a light?" She reaches for the lamp beside the couch, but I stop her.

"Please don't" I beg, shaking my head, not wanting her to see me the way I am.

"Okay" She nods, and then it falls deathly quiet. Millions of questions flood through my head, and I can feel my heart beat quicken. I run my hands through my hair, as my breathing quickens, not being able to find a way to control my panic attack.

"Austin, are you okay?" She whispers and I shake my head, not being able to sit still in my seat. She wraps her arm around my shoulder, and pulls me into her, my head resting in her neck. As much as I wanted it to help me right away it didn't. I felt my chest tightening, as my breath comes out in short pants "Shh, you're okay" She coos, kissing my forehead. After what feels like forever, my breathing returns back to normal, and I pull away from her, hugging my knees into my chest.

"Better?" She asks softly, and I nod.

"Yes"

"Has that been happening a lot?" She asks, placing her hand on my shoulder.

"Yes" I repeat, nodding again.

"I'm sorry"

"Don't be" I shake my head "I fucked up, not you"

"But I was so mean to you and I ignored you-"

"Stop" I cut her off, tears beginning to fill her eyes "I refuse to let you blame yourself, I deserve everything that's happened, or that is happening to me. Don't try to convince yourself that I don't deserve this"

"You don't" She shakes her head "You made one mistake"

"A mistake that should've never been made in the first place! I've hurt so many people, and they can't get their life back, I hurt you and I deserve everything that's going on"

"Stop saying that" She cries "I won't let you beat yourself up anymore"

"I should be in prison" I grit "I should've gotten caught, you should've turned me in and told everyone"

"I can't do that!" She yells.

"Why not?"

"Because I love you!" She screams "I love you and I can't let them take you away from me" She says, voice falling into a whisper.

"You can't love me anymore" I shake my head.

"Stop, stop saying that" She sobs, scooting closer to me, and resting her chin on my shoulder "I'm so sorry, I love you" She kisses my neck

"Dylan-"

"Please" She begs, running her fingers down my arm. She cries into my shoulder, telling me how much she loves me repeatedly and my eyes begin to burn as I blink away the tears.

"I-I love you" I stutter, a tear slipping down my cheek "I love you so much"

"I need you, please don't let me go" She begs, and little does she know I need her more than she needs me.

"I never did" I shake my head, turning my head to kiss her forehead.

{}{}{}

This chapter depressed me like holy cow

I hope you enjoyed it nevertheless

I love you all

Bad_Boy_Hemmo