30.

This chapter is short, but I wanted a cutesy chapter.

| dylan |

"I'm tired" Austin whines, laying his head against my shoulder.

"Then go to sleep" I laugh.

"I can't, my side hurts" He pouts.

"I'm sorry" I kiss his forehead "Do you have any pain killers?" 

"Yes" He nods "But they make me loopy and I don't like it" 

"But Austin, if you don't take your pain killers, the pain will never go away" 

"But I don't wanna" He whines.

"At least let me change your bandage" I sigh, getting out of bed. I walk to my bathroom and grab everything I need to change his bandage and walk back out to my bed, sitting everything on the bedside table "Sit up" 

"But I'm in pain" He whines.

"Austin, don't be a baby" I chuckle "I'll give you a kiss if you sit up" 

"Deal" He sits up quickly, yelping in pain "Fuck" 

"Next time" I whisper, placing my hands on his thighs as I lean in, my lips brushing his "Don't be so eager" I place a short kiss to his lips, before pulling away, leaving him with a pout on his lips.

"All that pain for a kiss like that" 

"Sorry" I shrug "Now take off your shirt" 

"I knew you'd come around" He winks, pulling off his shirt. I laugh lightly, grabbing the bandages from the box and laying it next to him on the bed "Do you have the stuff to clean it?"

"It's in my coat pocket" He points to the corner of the room to his jacket that's laying on the floor by my dresser. I walk over to it, and reach into the pocket grabbing out the tube the doctor gave him. I squeeze some into my hand and walk back over to him.

"I'm going to let you pull of the bandage" I say, and he nods peeling it off slowly, wincing. Once he pulls it off, he folds it in half and lays it down beside him. 

"Don't hurt me" He pleads.

"Gosh, you're being such a baby today" I laugh, using my fingers to spread the cream along his side. He draws in a sharp breath every time my fingers run over his wound, and once I finished he breathes out in relief. I put the bandage over his wound and grab his old bandage and the wrapper to the new one carrying them to the bathroom. I throw them away and wash my hands, drying them on the towel I have hanging up. Just as I'm about to walk out of the bathroom, Austin walks in his body towering over mine. 

"Are you okay?" I ask, his hands moving to my hips.

"Yeah, I just really want to do you" He chuckles, leaning down to kiss my lips "But my side hurts too bad to" He sighs, leaning his head on my shoulder.

"I still love you" I chuckle, kissing his neck.

"And I love these shorts" He says, his hands moving to grab my butt "But" He pulls his head out of my neck, looking down at me "I really fucking love you" He smiles.

"I'm tired" I lean my head against his chest and he rubs my back, kissing the top of my head.

"Then let's go to bed" He says, and we walk out to my bed, Austin climbing in before me. I climb in after him, laying back on the pillows "Lift up your arm"

"What?"

"Please" He pouts, and I lift my arm over my head. 

Austin lays his head on my chest, wrapping the arm above my head around his shoulder. His arm slings around my waist and he kisses my stomach "Goodnight Baby" He whispers.

"Goodnight" I smile, my hand rubbing his back until the two of us fall asleep.

||||

"Ow fuck!" 

"Are you okay?" I ask, Austin waking me up.

"Yeah but I tried to move and it didn't work out too well" He winces.

"I'm sorry my Love" I kiss his head.

"Don't be, it's not your fault" 

"But I want to be able to help you, but I don't know how" I frown.

"It's not your fault. I was being an idiot and I got myself shot" 

"But-"

"Shh Baby" He presses his finger against my lips "I know you want to help, don't beat yourself up because you can't" He says, and I sigh "And don't pout either" He laughs quietly. 

"I'm not going to pout" I roll my eyes.

"Good, then lean down here and kiss me, I'm hurting" 

I giggle, and lean down, pressing my lips to his. I feel him smile into the kiss, his hand rubbing my thigh "I love you so much"

"I love you" I smile "Now go back to bed"

{}{}{}

Hi!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Happy Valentines Day :)