16.

So I decided to double update because I do what I want... so enjoy xx.

| dylan | 

Waking up was quite a surprise, whether the surprise was pleasant or not is still unknown to me. Not long ago comes in short flashes, and it causes a deep shade of red to paint my face. I lift up the covers, trying to find my underwear, but unfortunately have no luck.

"What are you doing?" Austin asks in a deep morning voice.

"I can't find my underwear" 

"They're over there" He points to in front of my dresser.

"Oh" 

"Yeah" He chuckles "Are we still going to the pet store today?" He asks, pulling me back into him, his arms wrapped around my shoulder.

"Yeah, if you still want to" I nod, kiss his wrist "But I want to go to an animal shelter to get one, not the pet store" 

"Okay" He nods "What time do they open?" He asks.

"10" I answer, looking at the clock "So they're already open" 

"Alright, well how about I go back to my apartment to get ready, and you do the same here and I'll be back in a half an hour" He suggests.

"Sounds like a plan" I nod, I sit up in my bed letting Austin out and he stands up pulling up his shorts. He looks around for his shirt, and I discretely watch him mesmerized by his perfect body. when he finds his shirt and pulls it on, I internally pout, wishing that he hadn't found it. 

He walks over to me, and stands between my legs, a hand on each thigh "I'll be back soon" He leans down to press a kiss to my lips and I nod.

"Okay" 

He walks out of my room, and when I hear my apartment door shut I get off of my bed. I start the shower and while I wait for it to get warm, I pull out an outfit. I hop into the shower, deciding to not wash my hair since I did that last night and it will take less time. When I'm finished my shower I walk out into my room, and dry off my body, pulling on the outfit I had set out. I do my make up, contemplating on whether to use light or dark lipstick, but eventually settle for dark. 

I tie my hair up into a high ponytail, and search through my closet for shoes. I come across, a pair of black shoes that I haven't worn in forever and decide to choose those. I rub lotion on my arms, and the exposed parts of my chest and stomach, before spraying perfume. 

I walk out to my living room, just as Austin walks into my front door, his eyes widening when he looks at me "Woah" 

"What? Is it bad?" I ask feeling insecure.

"Hell no" He shakes his head "You look amazing" He gushes.

"Well thanks" I chuckle.

"Are you ready?" He asks once he's done staring at me.

"Yes" I nod, and we walk out of my apartment and to the elevator.

"My car or yours?" He asks, sliding his hand into mine.

"Hmm, mine. I haven't driven it anywhere" I answer, and when the elevator doors open we walk to the parking garage. I hit the unlock button, watching the lights to my car flash and we walk over to it. Before I can open the door and get in Austin pushes me against it, without a word he captures my lips in a slow kiss, my hands on his shoulder as his rest on my hips.