2.

A/N: I changed my mind about the POV, I'm going to do like I did and my story Shadow and switch the POV's every chapter.

I just started this story and i'm already so shit at updating.

Posted: 11.02.2015
Edited: N/A

| dylan |

"So let me get this straight, you were hit by a cab" He laughs as we pull up to the car dealership.

"Yes, now don't laugh at me" I pout, as I get out. We walk around, looking over all the cars, none of them really taking my interest.

"What about this one?" He points to a corvette, and I chuckle.

"I do not have corvette money" 

"I do, now come on" He grabs my hand, pulling me inside. 

"Hey, how can I help you?" A man comes up to us.

"She wants the blue corvette outside" He says.

"Dude" I whisper-yell as the guy leads us outside. 

"Shh" He shushes me.

"This one?" The guy asks.

"Yeah" 

"Alright, it's 55,400 and we're running a promotion so there's zero down" He smiles, "So if you follow me, we can fill out some paper work" We follow him back inside, and we fill out the paper work.

"I'm guessing he'll be your co-signer" The guys says, and I shrug.

"I guess"

"Alright, well you'll need to print your name here, and sign below it" He hands him a paper "I'll go get the keys"

He signs his name, something that I've yet to learn, but thankfully he has legible handwriting.

"Now you know my name" He chuckles, pushing the paper away "But I still don't know yours" 

"Dylan" I say and he nods.

"That's interesting"

"Thanks I guess" I shrug, and he snorts "What?" I ask and he shakes his head, mumbling a small 'nothing'.

"Here are your keys" The guy hands them to me "You can take it now" He smiles, leading me out to my car. I walk over to it, Austin following behind me, the salesman leaves the two of us, and I lean against the car door, facing Austin.

"You're welcome, by the way" I smirks "Because you know, if it wasn't for me you wouldn't of been able to get here, or buy this amazing car which I'm already jealous of" He chuckles, and I roll my eyes playfully.

"Thank you"

"I think the best way for you to repay me, is by taking me out for lunch, so how about it?" He winks, and I laugh.

"Sure, lead the way" I say, getting into my car and waiting for him to go to his. When he pulls out in front of me, I follow him to wherever the hell he's going, not even beginning to get over how amazing this car is. He pulls into a small diner, and I park next to him, walking beside him.

"Good Afternoon Austin, I was wondering when you'd be coming back" A short old woman, walks over to us "And you brought a girl, why hello there" She smiles.

"Hi" I wave slightly.

"Usual spot?" She asks Austin and he nods, she grabs two menus and we follow her back to the table in the corner.

"I'll give you two a minute" Rose smiles, walking away from the table.

"How often do you come here?" I ask with a giggle and Austin shrugs.

"A few times a week I guess"

"Oh would you look at that" Rose says, the TV catching her attention as she walked to us. 

"Another body was found this morning on the beach, only adding to the death rate. This makes 28 victims from the relentless serial killer taking over Miami. The victims name is Carol Marx, a 23 year old, we are all sending our love and prayers to her family and please if anyone knows anything, Contact the police immediately..." I drown out the sound of the TV, my fear taking over my body. Rose is stood with her hand on her heart, whispering what seems to be words of prayer. Austin however, seems completely unfazed obviously not being the type of guy to show any type of emotion.

"Rose, I'm sorry. But we have to go" Austin stands up, walking out of the diner. I give Rose n apologetic smile, following after Austin quickly. I run outside, seeing he's already pulling out of the parking lot and I sigh, cursing under my breath. I get into my car, and drive back to my apartment, seeing police parked all around the complex.

"Holy shit" I gasp, seeing caution tape all over the place. She was found behind my apartment.

___

Hiya!

This chapter is so shit, but I dont even care.

Schools being a bitch and I can't wait till the end of the month and the end of next month 

Bad_Boy_Hemmo