12.

I'm playing Sims Freeplay as I write this and I've concluded that I have an addiction, and I'm okay with it :)

That gif is so fucking cute so I had to add it or I would've probably died a little on the inside.

| dylan |

I walk back into my apartment with tear stained cheeks and a heavy heart. I know what I did was wrong, but I just had to compare. With Austin, there's something there that just isn't with Danny and I had to make sure it was actually true and not just a coincidence. But how do you tell something like that to Austin.

Or to anyone for that matter. I can't just say 'Oh yeah, I made out with him so I can compare the two kisses' that just makes me look like a hoe. And I know that me kissing Danny the day after kissing Austin isn't helping me look like less of a hoe, but in my defense Austin's the one who said that he didn't want a relationship, and Danny is open to a relationship. 

Now, I haven't told him about my age, and he thinks that me ordering water whenever we go to a bar is purely for my preference of not drinking, and not the fact that I can't. The day Austin walked in on us kissing was the day after I had let him into my bedroom, among other things that he was let into, and truth be told, it isn't all that it's cracked up to be.

There was no passion and we were simply guided upon lust, which in the end made for sloppiness and of course as Austin had predicted he was very selfish. It had seemed as though everything was about him, and that really wasn't I wanted, there were times when I had found myself just laying there hoping that it would end, or maybe he was just nervous.

But nope, he was very cocky and arrogant about it, and I know this makes no sense, comparing a kiss to Austin's after sleeping with the guy, but I've never been one to do things chronologically. That, and the fact I hadn't thought about it until the next day. 

But truthfully, I regret it. I regret it all, I wish that I hadn't even let Danny take me on a date because I wouldn't even be in this mess. I'd have my crush on Austin, and keep it a secret when he and I would hang out, only to gush about him when he went across the hall to his apartment.

But now, all I have is a gallon of ice cream, an empty heart and a boy across the hall who hates my guts. Man is life amazing.

I sigh for what seems like the millionth time tonight, and pull out my phone. Ice cream for some reason isn't satisfying me enough, so instead I dial the number to the local pizza shop Austin took me, when we went out together. 

I order a large cheese pizza, and a two liter bottle of root beer, and I pay over the phone with my credit card. When it gets here, I open the door, my stomach dropping when I see Austin leaving his apartment. His eyes meet my for a split second before he turns away and takes the steps. I sign for my pizza and soda and take them both into my room. 

I tell myself not to shed any tears at the cold look in Austin's eyes, and I flip through the channel, stopping at the News. [A/N: My sim is having a mental breakdown rn because her baby won't listen]

"Breaking News: Two new bodies were found, adding to the total and bringing it to thirty in the past two weeks. Whoever this killer may be is on a rampage and everyone is advised to please stay in doors, lock up tightly and be careful.."

Jesus, why must I always watch the news at the worst times. Thirty women in two weeks, what even. I just don't understand who would do such a thing. These poor innocent women, some with future husbands, all dead. It's truly heartbreaking.

I frown when I think over how we were told to stay in doors, I still have to go grocery shopping, I have a job. I can't just stay in doors. I huff, and run my hands over my face in frustration, if I never moved to Miami, I wouldn't have any of these problems.

But I also wouldn't have met Austin, my life had been a mess up back home, and with Austin I feel like I'm doing something right. 

I know I need to talk to him, and fix it but the way everything turned out earlier, I don't know what to even say, and he's not even home right now. 

Go knock on his door anyways you idiot. The voice in my head says. I listen to it, just like every other time and I walk across the hall and knock on his door. I wait a few moments for him to open the door, and when I'm about to give up, it swings open and Austin looks at me with a bored expression.

"Can I help you?" 

"Austin please forgive me, I hate the fact that you're mad at me, and I don't think I've ever tried this hard to get someone to start talking to me again, but I feel like I'm going crazy, so please please forgive me" I beg, my hands reaching out to grab his shirt. 

He sighs loudly, and places his hands over mine "You really hurt me, you know" He frowns.

"I know, and I'm so sorry about it, if it makes you feel better I regret it very much and I haven't talked to him since" 

"Now have you not talked to him because he hasn't called, or are you actually ignoring him?" He asks skeptically.

"I'm actually ignoring him" I nod, which was true, he's called a few times but I've let them all go to voicemail, too upset over Austin. He hums, pretending to be in thought, the slightest bit of a smirk on his face.

"I mean, I guess I'll forgive you, but only..." He trails off.

"But only what?" 

"Only of you give me some of that pizza you ordered" He chuckles.

"You've got yourself a deal" I grab his wrist, pulling him into my apartment. We walk into my room, and he flops down onto my bed, taking out a slice of pizza. I sit on the other side of the bed, and he look at me with raised eyebrows.

"What?" I ask.

"I don't bite" He chuckles, holding out his arm. I crawl over beside him, my head leaning on his shoulder "Hey, I'm sorry about earlier, I was rude, and it was unca-"

"You have no reason to apologize, I would've done the same thing" I shake my head, and he nods, his hand rubbing my arm slowly.

"But still, I am" 

"Well I accept it" I chuckle, and he nods kissing my forehead. After he's done eating his pizza, he leans his head on mine, and takes my hand that's resting on his chest and laces our fingers together.

"You know, I really like you" He whispers, as if it's a big secret.

"And I really like you" I whisper back "But I think friends for now is a good thing" 

"I agree" He nods, a small smile on his face "Friends with benefits if you will" He winks, pinching my butt.

"No" I giggle and he pouts.

"But but..." He whines and I laugh harder.

"Sorry Darling" I kiss the back of his hand. 

"You're already breaking the no friends with benefits rule" He chuckles.

"All I did was kiss your hand" I laugh.

"It was very seductive" He raises his eyebrow.

"You're just so irresistible" 

"It's a blessing and a curse" He shrugs with a laugh.

"I'm sure it is" I giggle.

{}{}{}

I love you guys and I hope you liked this chapter :)

Love, Bad_Boy_Hemmo