36.

Thank you so much for 11K reads☺️

Go read my two newest stories My Heart and How We Used To Be, they're good ones and I love you so you should do it💕

| dylan |

"Hi" Austin mumbles, running his finger across my hip "How'd you sleep?"

"I slept nicely" I smile, and he lazily smiles back "How'd you sleep?"

"Better than I have in months"

"I'm glad" I say, leaning forward to kiss his cheek. I wrap my arms around his waist, and lean my head against his chest, kissing his collarbone. 

"What do you want to do today?" Austin asks, running his fingers through my hair. 

"It doesn't matter to me" I shrug "We can do whatever you want" 

"Hmm, so we can just lay here all day?" He sighs in content.

"Okay, maybe not" I laugh "I want to go out, it's nice outside" 

"Where outside?" 

"We can go for a hike" I climb out of his bed, wrapping a blanket around my shoulders. 

"Okay" He nods, and I walk out of his room and to the kitchen to get a drink of water. Austin walks into the kitchen behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I wrap mine around his neck after sitting my cup down on the counter behind me. 

"I love you" I whisper, and he smiles.

"I love you" He kisses my lips softly.

"I have to go change and then we'll go okay?" I say, and he nods. 

"Okay" 

I unwrap my arms from around him and drop his blanket on his couch, walking across the hall to my apartment.

"So I'm guessing it went well yesterday" Michael says as soon as I walk into the door.

"Yeah" I nod "We're good" 

"Good, I'm glad" He smiles, and I run off to my room, putting on a pair of Nike leggings, and Mickey Mouse shirt, and a pair of Nike's. I braid my hair, and pull it through the back of my hat, grabbing a pair of sunglasses.

"Mikey, I'm going hiking with Austin, I'll be back later"

"Okay, have fun" He waves, and I walk across the hall to Austin's apartment, walking inside. I walk into his room, seeing him searching for a shirt, and I wolf-whistle. He chuckles, and shakes his head, pulling on a shirt. I've noticed that he's gotten thinner, a lot thinner and I feel bad, knowing it's partly my fault.

"Ready?" He asks, and I nod. I slide my hand into his and we walk out of his apartment, and to the elevator, taking it to the ground floor. We walk out to his car, and he drives to the hiking trail not too far from our apartment complex. 

We park and climb out of the car, his hand reaching out for mine. I lace our fingers together, and move closer to him, kissing his shoulder. We walk along the trail, and I make jokes, but Austin doesn't laugh with me.

"What's wrong?" I ask, as we reach a cliff mid-way through the trail.

"Nothing" He shakes his head, and I sigh, sitting down on the ground, my feet hanging over the edge. 

"I don't believe you" 

"I'm fine, I promise" He sits down beside me.

"Austin, please tell me what's wrong" I frown, placing my hand on his thigh. 

"Nothing is wrong" 

"Okay" I sigh, standing up, and continuing to follow the trail. 

"Dylan, please don't be mad" Austin sighs following after me.

"I'm not mad" I shrug.

"Yes you are" He frowns, placing his hand on my shoulder to turn me to face him "Don't be mad"

"I'm not mad" I repeat.

"Then what are you?" 

"I don't know" I shake my head "Frustrated, I guess"

"Why are you frustrated?" 

"Because I'm trying with you. I love you so much, and I just feel like you won't let me in" 

"I'm sorry" He sighs, wrapping his arms around my shoulder "I love you" He kisses the top of my head "I love you so much" 

{}{}{}

This is short, but meh it's a filler

I love you all

Bad_Boy_Hemmo