22.

| dylan |

"No no no!" Michael yells when I walk into my apartment.

"Sorry Bud, looks like I'm obviously the best" Austin chuckles. I put my keys into the bowl, kicking off my shoes before walking into my living room. I smile slightly seeing Austin and Mikey playing video games on my couch "I'm going to let you do a quick practice run, while I say hi to your not so sneaky sister" He turns around to wink at me. My eyes widen playfully, and I dart off to my room, Austin's arm wrapping around my waist to pull me into him.

"Hi Baby" He smiles, turning me around in his arms

"Hi" I smile back, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"How was your day at work?" He asks.

"Boring, stressful. Who knew being a receptionist makes you want to kill everyone" I laugh.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asks, and I shake my head with a small smile. The only thought going through my head is how perfect he is.

"I'm fine" I smile "How was your day?"

"It was great actually, better now that you're here" He chuckles "Your brother is a cool dude" He smiles.

"Thank you for everything you're doing with him. It means a lot to me" I smile "But just know that I do intend to pay you b-"

"I'm sorry, I can't understand you. What? I think I'm losing signal" He teases, putting his hand over my mouth "You're not paying me back. I refuse to let it happen" He leans down to kiss my nose.

"But-"

"But nothing Baby, I wanted to take him out to eat, so you're not paying me back"

"Ugh fine" I groan, rolling my eyes.

"Don't pout" He laughs, his thumb running along my bottom lip.

"I'm not" I chuckle.

"Hey Austin! I'm so prepared to kick your ass" Mikey calls from the living room.

"I doubt it, but we'll see" He yells back, and I laugh "I gotta go beat him again" He laughs "Give me a kiss for good luck" He winks, and I giggle. I lean up, my hand on the back of his neck to connect our lips slowly. I pull away, and he pecks my lips quickly.

"Just know Mikey! Cheaters never prosper!" He laughs, running out into the living room. I giggle, shaking my head, walking into my room to take a shower. 

I love the way Austin is with Mikey, it's like they're best friends. Every time I think he's reached the limit of perfection he seems to exceed all over again. Once I finish my shower, I throw on a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt, putting my hair into a bun. I walk out into the living room.

"I told you cheaters never prosper" Austin laughs.

"Jesus! How the hell do you do it?" Mikey huffs, and I take a seat next to Austin.

"It's a gift"

"Give me the controller, I can kick his ass" I laugh, and Mikey hands me the controller. He starts a new game the two of them playing Mario Kart. I had started off quite slow, and Austin had teased me, making a smirk appear on my face when he thought I was actually bad at this game. But little did he know this was all I did whenever him and I weren't talking. I had easily made my way into first, Austin's jaw dropping, as he struggled to try and get back to first place. The race ends and Austin tosses his controller onto the couch.

"How even?"

"I've got skill Pretty Boy" I wink "I'm hungry" I hand Mikey back the controller, a proud smile on his face. I walk into my kitchen rummaging through my cabinets. Two arms snake around my waist causing a gasp to escape my lips.

"Who knew you were so good?" Austin chuckles, kissing my shoulder.

"Practice makes perfect" I hum "I have no idea what to eat" I chuckle.

"I don't know either, but I know what I do" He whispers, in my ear, his hand moving to grab my butt.

"Austin" I scold, smacking his hand "My brother is in the other room"

"Oh it's not like he hasn't done it before" He chuckles.

"That doesn't matter" I laugh "He doesn't need to hear it" 

"You're cute" He says out of the blue and I laugh.

"Thank you?" 

"It was a compliment you dork" He kisses my cheek "I have to go shower, but I'll be back later okay?" 

"Yeah, I'll see you later" I nod, leaving a quick peck on my lips he walks out of the door.

"You haven't told him why you left New York have you?" Mikey asks, leaning against the wall of the kitchen.

"No Michael I haven't" I sigh, gripping the counter "That's not just something you tell someone"

"Well don't you think that's something you tell your boyfriend?" He scoffs.

"It's not that easy Michael" I roll my eyes "He can't know something like that"

"Why not? Because he can't take it? Dylan he's a grown man he can fucking take it!" He barks.

"Michael! Stop! I'm not going to tell him so fucking drop it!" 

"You tell him or I will" He shrugs, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Are you seriously giving me an ultimatum for something like this? Michael that shit is not something for you to tell" I grit.

"Well then you better get a move on" He shrugs, walking out of the kitchen and into his room. Moments after hearing his door shut, I hear the front door shut, and my heart drops.

{}{}{}

Hi

I hope you enjoyed this :)

I love you

Bad_Boy_Hemmo