3.

Posted: 11.08.15
Edited: N/A

Read my new story 'Come Find Us' the first chapter is already up.

| austin |

I haven't seen Dylan in a week, she hasn't left her apartment, and I'm beginning to worry. I know it's my fault, she just doesn't know it's my fault. I shouldn't have killed that girl on the beach, but in my defense I didn't know Dylan was moving in.

Wow, I'm turning into a little bitch.

I've been a little more careful with the placing of my kill throughout the week, sure they've all been found, but that's the whole point. I want the world to fear me, the world needs less sluts willing to give everything up at the first glance. 

Against my better judgement, I walk across the hall to Dylan's room and knock on the door, her answering within seconds.

"Hi" She smiles, letting me in.

"Hey" I grin walking past, unintentionally checking her out, though I do not regret it "What are you up to?" I ask and she shrugs.

"Cleaning, unpacking, and painting" She answers "What about you?" 

"Nothing in particular" I shrug "Need any help?" 

"Uhm, I could use some" She smiles.

"Alright, anything you need"

"I want to paint, I painted my room, but no where else, so if you want to help me that'd be great" She grins.

"Okay, what room?"

"I want to do that bathroom" 

"Okay, come on then" I say, following her to the bathroom, not even going to lie, her ass looked amazing in those shorts.

"So I have, a dark red color, an olive green, grey or dark blue" She lists off.

"Dark red, it'd go better with the rugs and curtain" I say and she nods, walking to go and get paint, she comes back in moments later with a can of pain and two paint brushes. 

"Here" She hands me one and takes the lid off the paint using a screw driver. We paint the bathroom, we each getting a wall and splitting the last one.

"You're so bad at this" She giggles.

"Uh what? I'm a bad ass painter" 

"Yeah I don't think so" She teases and I swipe the paint brush across her mouth. She gasps and I laugh loudly.

"One stroke and your mouth is covered, that takes skill" I joke and she turns around and finishes her wall, I turn around to finish my wall and when I do I feel paint being flicked against my back "No you didn't" I gasp and she giggles loudly.

"Truce?" She holds out her hand. I go to take it, pulling her close to me. She looks up at me with her big brown eyes, and soon they flicker down to my mouth, I mentally laugh and dip my finger into the paint can, leaning closer to her as if I'm going to kiss her only to smudge the paint on my finger down her neck.

"Hey! That's not fair!" She laughs.

"All is fair in painting and war" I joke and she rolls her eyes playfully.

"That's not even how it goes" 

"It's close enough" 

"We suck at this" She laughs "Wanna watch a movie?" She asks and I nod.

"I'll just go home and change and I'll be back in 10" I say and she nods.

"Sounds good, I'll leave the door unlocked so you can just let yourself in" 

"Alright" I nod, walking back to my apartment. I change my clothes and spray on some cologne, walking back to Dylan's apartment. I twist the knob, opening her front door and I walk inside. I walk towards her bedroom, hearing the water running in her bathroom. She turns it on just as I pass her bathroom, and she comes out moments later in only a towel.

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry" She says in embarrassment.

"It's alright, I'll uh just be in your living room" I scratch the back of my neck awkwardly, and she nods her face bright red. I sit down on her couch, waiting for her to come out of her room, and when she finally does, she motions for me to follow her and leads me into her room. She lays down on her bed, and pats the spot next to her. I lay down next to her, her turning on the TV and going to OnDemand, scrolling through the movies as we settle on some comedy. 

This is going to be a good night.

___

Hi!

I love you guys 

Bad_Boy_Hemmo