15.*

Literally just a chapter of smut...

| austin |

I wake up from my dream, with sweat on my forehead and a hard on. I'm sure that what it was about can easily be inferred, but the worst part of it all is that now Dylan is next to me. I can't help but wish it was all reality. 

That I could see that beautiful sultry look on her face, or hearing her tiny moans flood my ears. But it's dangerous, and to be completely honest I know I'd be nervous. I don't know how I'd be able to control myself to keep from hurting her. Not that I'd ever purposely hurt her, but I've never been one to easily maintain self control.

Dylan shuffles beside me, turning over she throws her leg over my waist. She whimpers quietly, a puff of air being blown into my neck. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion until her eyes flutter open. She yawns quietly "What time is it?" She asks groggily.

"3:45 in the morning" I sigh.

"Why are you awake?"

"I could ask you the same thing" I smirk, and I see her bite her lip and I'm guessing she's blushing.

"Oh, no reason" She say her voice jumping a couple octives "But as for you, I know exactly what happened" She smirks "Especially considering this..." She rubs her thigh over my crotch "Is a thing" She giggles quietly. 

"It happens, it's a guy thing" I shrug.

"Oh really?" She speaks slowly, her lips skimming my neck "So I was just imagining hearing my name right?" She attaches her lips to my neck, and sucks on the skin a low moan leaving my mouth "I didn't think so" She giggles. Her hand slowly slides down my chest, her fingers playing with the waistband of my boxers.

"Dylan" I say in a warning tone, but she shushes me quietly.

"Tell me what it was about?" She whispers into my ear, and I'm stuck in awe at how much different she is. I figured she'd be shy and innocent, not this. Not that I mind, it just means I may be able to do what I want. 

"How about I show you?" I whisper with a smirk, and she bites her lip. I shift so I'm above her, and I slowly lean down until our lips are only a centimeter apart. I brush my lips against hers, and she giggles.

"I don't like being teased" 

"Well that's to bad" I click my tongue "Because I love to tease" I close the space between us and press a kiss to her lips. Her hand goes to the back of my neck, the kiss deepens quickly and her tongue slides into my mouth. One of my hands slides down her side slowly, and into her shorts, rubbing her over her underwear. She breathes heavily after she disconnects the kiss, and a wet spot forms on her underwear "I think you actually do like being teased" I chuckle, and she whimpers, rolling her hips into my hand.

"Austin please" She whines.

"Please what?" 

"Touch me" She moans breathlessly. I pull off her shorts, along with her underwear and toss the on the other side of the room. My thumb rubs at her clit, and she gasps, my thumb being cold against her core. I slide my fingers into her and she throws her head back into the pillows "Fuck" She moans, her hand grabbing my arm, nails digging into the skin. 

I pull my fingers away, and lean down to kiss her again and her hand trails down my chest, dipping into my shorts. She grabs my length in her hand, and pumps slowly, my breathing picking up.

"Dylan" I moan her name, and she smirks, her hand picking up speed. I pull her hand from my boxers and pull off my shorts and shirt. I contemplate taking off her button up, but at this point my patience is low, so I just slide off my boxers and toss them beside us. I run my tip along her folds and she sighs impatiently. 

I chuckle before sliding into her, a deep moan leaving my mouth as I fill her up. She gasps into her hand, her head thrown back as I stay still for a few moments. When I start moving, she smacks her hand over her mouth to muffle her screams. 

"Fuck Baby" I bury my face into her neck, I suck on the skin of her collarbone as her nails rake down my back. My tip hits her g-spot and she releases a loud scream, that her hand couldnt even muffle.

"Right there Austin, fuck" She screams, as I repeatedly hit the same spot, she starts to tighten around me, and her mouth falls open no sound escaping.

"That's it Baby, come on" I groan into her neck. When she releases she let's out a whimper, and I continue to thrust into her as she rides out her high. I feel mine coming moments later, and she rolls her hips into mine "Dylan-" I start to say.

"Shh it's okay" She reassures me, and I breathe out in relief before releasing into her. I groan loudly into her neck, and she attaches her lips to my neck sucking lightly. I pull out and roll off of her, trying to slow my breathing.

"I wasn't expecting that" I chuckle, grabbing my boxers to pull them on.

"But we both know you enjoyed it" She shrugs with a smug look on her face.

"Yeah, you're right" I laugh, and she rolls over on her side, her eyes slowly closing as she falls asleep.

{}{}{}

Yeah, so that happened...

Bad_Boy_Hemmo