"No, it's okay. I'll go ahead. I'll just drop by again tomorrow afternoon. Thank you, Mr. and Mrs. Park and I am pleased to meet you, Baekhee." Mae said making Baekhee giggled in glee, flashing her cute square smiles.

"Come back and let's play. I.. I want you to interview me too. I want to be inside that camera. Can I, can I, can I, can I come inside?" Baekhee said volubly, "and I will tell you my secret. It's a secret I must not tell everyone"

"What is that?" Chanyeol asked.

Baekhee hesitated to tell but still did.

"I sleep with my eyes closed."

I snapped my forehead, shaking my head. "Everybody sleep with their eyes closed, honey." he answered with a muffled of laugh, pinching his daughter's crimson cheeks playfully.

"It's everybody's secret then,"

Chanyeol ruffled her hair before he guided Mae out of the door. I quickly took a peek at Chanhyun's room and found him lying on his bed, sleeping. I slumped my hands on my waist. That kid! I went out of the room, clattering down the stairs. "Baekhee, you said Chanhyun is playing with his poop. But how come he's still sleeping?"

"It was only a joke. Hehe?"

"Say joke then right after your joke, if it's only a joke. Okay?" I explained and, Chanyeol tapped my back with a gentle strokes. Baekhee giggled. She really likes playing around and I could say she's a lot like me and her brother Chanhyun is a lot like Chanyeol. Even his father's elfish ears, he totally got it. The twins are not identical. The two of them are the perfect carbon copy of us.

"By the way hon, someone already wants to buy the old house. Wanna come and meet them?" I nodded and smiled. We both decided to sell the old house, and buy a new one, leaving all our past behind. But at the back of my head, I missed every part of the house yet every corner reminds me of Jesper. Moving out doesn't mean forgetting but moving forward, Jesper's memory will forever, and always stay in our hearts.

***
I only let Chanyeol do the talking while I was wandering around the house as if memorizing every part of it. I went into Jesper's room which is now empty. We throw some of his things, but I kept his drawings. I went out of the balcony as I stared at the blue sky, just holding still of the handrail. I looked down and saw the big tree at the backyard. I decided to grab some pen, a note and a small cylindrical container before I went out.

"What are you doing?"

I looked back, rolling the paper into a small one. "Writing an instructions for the future you." I answered as I put the note inside the container, "I'll bury it here and make sure to read it.. in your next life, giant." I stated, burying the container. "Please, find the same little B again. Me." I said and flung my hands around his neck.

"Of course, there's only one little B for Park Chanyeol." he murmured as he kissed the tip of my nose, "Mr. and Mrs. Lee bought the house. We need to finally let this house go." he made me turn, wrapping his arms around me from behind. "Do you want to stay for a bit, Mrs. Park? I have something in mind." his carnal voice sending quake to my body yet I frowned to the sound.

"What are you thinking?"

"I want to strip you naked and feast on every inch of you one last time in this house where we started to build our own family." Trying not to smile, I slapped his hands hard enough before I faced him, meeting his dark eyes. He glanced my lips while feeling it with his thumb. I parted my lips, before he took my mouth with the same fervency we were both feeling. I responded fiercely to his every kiss, and demanding lips.