xlv

Sorry kabebes for this late update. We have no internet at home. This chapter is dedicated to @alyka because of her long answer to my question and also to everyone who answered it. I feel glad that some of you could still remember few lines. And me? My favorite is this: "I fell into the abyss of rejects, too deep, too deep that I couldn't breathe." ❤️❤️

Happy 8k followers!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 45: Save a life

Chanyeol

When I woke up, Baekhyun's back greeted me. He's still sleeping and I scooted closer to him, wrapping my arms around him tightly. I sniffed his nape and his favorite shampoo invaded my nose. About last night, we ended up hurting each other again. I understand how Baekhyun feels but it's not right. A baby is a blessing and it's not some trash you can just throw and get rid when you don't want it. It's not right.

"Jesper," he murmured softly.

Maybe, he's dreaming about Jesper again. Oftentimes, I could hear him murmuring Jesper's name in his deep sleep and he'll wake up, crying hard. Baekhyun is trying hard to cover it up by working. He wants to move on and accept it but then, he lost track of the goal and forgot about himself. I sighed and kissed his cheek before I get up. I went straight to the bathroom to take a bath since I still have to meet Detective Lim about the culprit behind the set up.

We already blotter Namhyun and Mrs. Park for they are my main suspect and if we can prove that they are really the mastermind behind it, I will make sure they'll go to jail for the rest of their lives. They can't get near us that easily for I hired someone to watch over them at all times even if they are only at home.

I went to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast for Baekhyun before I leave the house. I made some egg Benedict and wrote a note, 'Please, eat this and call me when you're done. I love you.'

I yanked the car keys out of my pocket. I don't want to leave Baekhyun for even a few seconds because I'm afraid he might take the abortion seriously but I won't never let him do that to our kid. If Baekhyun persisted on getting rid of it and successfully did it, I just don't know what to do anymore. I don't know how to make all this work between us again.

I love him so much, but I can't accept that if ever, and I hope he'll change his mind. I hope Jesper will tell him not to and that he's still looking forward to it.

Jesper, son I need your help.

Nang makarating na ako sa venue ay sakto ding kadarating lang ni Detective Lim. We're in a reserved room in this Japanese restaurant. Umorder muna kami ng makakain and while waiting, Detective Lim showed us the files. He said, he already have the lead to the case. Nana and I looked at each other.

Her parents didn't dropped the case and continued paying Mr. Lim for him to investigate further. Today is the day, truth will be revealed, I guess. And if it is my brother, he'll pay for what he did!

"According to my investigation, the witness exaggerated her story and her statements are void. Nakausap ko yung katulong nya, I had a hard time for no one wants to cooperate in the neighborhood. She said, her boss was taking a nap at that time. She often sleep with an ear pod on because she's sensitive and a small noise could already wake her up." I narrowed my eyes, trying to decipher what he just said. False statements?!