When I looked up Harry was already sitting on my bed next to me with some clothes in his hands.

I smiled at him, and placed my mug on the bedside table.

“Well, let’s see what we’ve got here.” I said taking the clothes out of his hands.

He had picked a pair of light denim skinny jeans, a grey long-sleeved shirt and my military green coat. Surprisingly, I liked the outfit.

“Not bad.” I smirked at him.

He chuckled deeply, “Admit it, I did a great job.” He smirked before leaning closer, his lips brushing my ear, “Even though I would prefer you without them.” He whispered.

A shiver ran down my spine and I felt my eyes widening. I pushed him away making him laugh.´

“Harry!” I shouted, my cheeks heating up.

“What?” He innocently asked.

I shook my head, standing up from my bed and picking everything I would need, heading to the bathroom.

I locked the door and started stripping out of my PJ’s.

“Cheeky bastard.” I said to myself.

“I heard that!” Harry shouted from my room making me laugh.

I stepped in the shower and started washing my hair and my body. I felt myself humming a song but stopped knowing that I would be soon singing it loudly.

I stepped out of the shower doing my usual routine, brushing my teeth, drying my hair, brushing it, applying some make-up and finally getting dressed.

I walked into my room to find Harry looking at something, his back turned to me. I tip-toed to him, and saw him staring at one of my photos.

“Found something interesting?” I said in his ear, attempting to scare him.

“Mhmm.” He hummed.

“Hey you were supposed to get scared.” I pouted playfully. He put the photo back and turned to me before letting out a scream, sounding like a girl.

I wasn’t expecting that so I jumped covering my ears. Harry busted out laughing.

 “What? You scared me so I screamed.” He said in a girly voice.

I hit his chest before turning around and checking if my bag had everything. Soon I felt a pair of arms snaking around my waist, Harry’s front pressed firmly to my back. I smiled when I felt his lips on the top of my head.

“What are we doing today?” I said turning around and pecking Harry’s cheek before walking downstairs, Harry following me.

“I thought we could go to the park for a walk and then go to my apartment.”

I looked out of the window and noticed that it was pretty cloudy outside so going to his apartment was probably a good idea since it was soon to rain.

I put on my black Dr.Martens and wrote a note to my parent saying that I was out with Harry.

The ride to the park was short so we soon reached our destination. Harry helped me out of the car before locking it. He took my small hand in his and we started to walk away from his car. It was a little windy and I was getting tired of my hair all over my face.

“Do you have a hair ti- uh, nevermind.” I stopped myself knowing that he obviously didn’t have one.

He chuckled as he realized what I was about to ask. I let go of his hand, opening my bag to search for a hair tie, which was quite difficult since I had a lot of, not needed, stuff in my bag, yet I noticed that my phone was missing.