29. Kissing in Play Places

Start from the beginning

          When they leave, I turn to look at the others, who’re already staring at me expectantly. With a roll of my eyes, I point towards the kitchen. “Beer is in the fridge.”

          They all cheer and run towards it, with Louis sending me a wink. “This is why we love you.”

          I chuckle and shake my head as I hear them raiding the fridge for a simple bottle of beer. They all returned with a beer bottle in each of their hands, sipping it occasionally. “Crazies,” I mutter under my breath.

          “Heard that,” Zayn smirks.

          Soon enough, Harry and Liam return, with Harry carrying a box labeled ‘plates’ and Liam with one labeled ‘books.’ “Jesus,” he says, setting the box down. “Who has this many books?”

          “Me,” I grin widely. “I love reading; is that a sin?”

          He rolls his eyes, smiling as Harry calls for the other guys. “Stop drinking and help with the other boxes.” Putting their bottles down, they all went outside and Harry turned to me. “You too, missy.”

          I huff and follow them all outside as well where the truck was. Walking up behind the boys, I grabbed the box that was labeled ‘Kelsey’s bags.’ How heavy can my bags even be? Good Lord.

          I followed Niall back inside the house while the others were behind us. As we reentered the house, I turned to Harry, my box still in my arms. “Where’s our room?” I ask him.

          Harry sets down the box he was carrying and grabs the box from me. “Here, I got it,” he smiles, “come on.”

          I follow him up the stairs and down the hall, stopping in front of a room. “Nice,” I grin as I walk into the room.

          It was your typical room; a big bed, window with the front view, a bathroom, and a walk in closet as well. Harry set the box down on the bed and he said, “There are a total of four rooms, and three bathrooms. This, obviously, is the master bedroom.”

          I nod as the two of us walk back downstairs, where I see Niall holding a box of plates and drinking beer with his other hands. “Niall!” my eyes widen. “Hold that box carefully!”

          Although my statement backfired, because Niall, in surprise, suddenly let go of the box. My breath hitch for a second, knowing all those plates might break, but since Zayn was the closest to Niall, he caught the box a second before it hit the ground.

          I released a sigh of relief and Niall smiled sheepishly. “Sorry ’bout that,” he apologizes.

          I shake my head at him shamefully, to which he just grins at, causing me to laugh. Tying my hair into a bun, I then took the box that had the kitchen utensils and brought it with me to the kitchen, putting it on the marble top. Grabbing the Swiss knife Harry brought, I cut the tape on the box, opening it up.

          Moving the Styrofoam peanuts away, I took out the box of kitchen utensils. They were placed in wooden boxes, yet Harry still insisted on making sure they were safe and sound. Strange kid.

          There were all in separate boxes, three of them, actually; one for forks, one for knives, one for spoons, and one for tea spoons and those smaller forks. As I took them out one by one, I felt an arm loosely slide around my waist as Harry appeared to my right side, his right hand gripping the beer bottle he was drinking out of.

          “Shouldn’t you be unpacking and not drinking?” I ask him as I take out the box of forks.

          Harry chuckles. “I should be,” he stretches out the word, “but I’d rather take a break.”