27. Missing & Kissing

Start from the beginning

          Harry cocked his head to the side, his green eyes looking into my blue ones. “I missed you too,” he says, before bending down and kissing me.

          I kiss him back as his hands rest on my hips, and my right arm goes from the back of his neck and slides down his chest. Harry’s hands rest on the back of my thighs as he lifts me up, my legs loosely wrapping around his hips as he sets me down on the top part of the couch, my head tilting up to kiss him better.

          This is what I was craving for; Harry’s kisses, his touch, his musky and woody scent, him.  He is what I needed, not Logan, who seemed to dissolve from my mind as Harry reduced the long kiss into smaller, softer pecks on the lips.

          He pulled back a little, a small smile growing on his lips. “Now that’s a welcome home kiss,” he says cheekily. 

          I rolled my eyes, scoffing as I pushed him away and jumped off the couch, landing on my feet. My eyes suddenly land on my brown bag on the floor, and I pick it up and unzip it. Digging through it, I finally find the case of my contacts and leave to put them on, but Harry stops me.

          “Don’t,” he says, and I turn to look at him curiously. “You look cute with glasses.”

          I let out a laugh and shrug. “Okay, then.” I pause for a moment before asking, “Are you hungry? I’ll make you something, if you want.” 

          Harry nods, smiling slightly. “I’m actually craving some spaghetti,” he says and I chuckle.

          “I’m on it,” I say before walking towards the kitchen.

          I get out the pot and put some water in it, before taking out the pack of spaghetti and pouring it in. As I waited for it to boil, I exited the kitchen and saw Harry lying on the couch, his eyes shut. Walking in, my eyes land on his boots and I bend down to pick one of them up, examining the heel.

          “Your shoes have bigger heels than mine,” I say, and Harry’s eyes open as he looks at me.

          He scoffs, sitting up. “That’s an exaggeration, don’t you think?” he quirks an eyebrow.

          I put the shoe back down, shrugging. “It’s pretty big,” I say. “But then again, I don’t really wear heels.”

          Harry chuckles as I plop down on the couch next to him. He turns the TV on and we watched the Green Hornet that was playing. The two of us sat watching the movie for about five minutes or so, and I remembered the spaghetti on the stove. But just as I was about to get up, Harry spoke.

          “What happened to you a couple of days ago?” he asked.

          Logan instantly flashed through my mind and I clenched my jaw as my hands folded into fists. “I told you; nothing happened,” I say through clenched teeth, and stand up and walk towards the kitchen.

          I was hoping Harry wouldn’t follow me, but of course that’s not the case. “Do you honestly expect me to believe that, Kelsey?” I hear his voice ask as I enter the kitchen.

          I turn off the stove. “I was hoping you would,” I say as I grab the colander and put it in the sink, before grabbing the pot of spaghetti and pouring it in so the water drains out.

“Well I don’t,” Harry says, leaning against the kitchen counter as I take the colander full of spaghetti and put it in the empty pot on the turned off stove. “Kelsey, please tell me, what happened?” he asks.