Candle of Placid Concussion

This is a work of fiction. So technically, this has been derived from the imagination of the author. Nothing was due to real events, life sequences, and characters. Any usage of names and other ideas mentioned is purely from the writer's mind.

Candle of Placid Concussion is a 'for-spare-time-story' about romance, tragic events, action, and general fiction. It means you don't need to take the story seriously if you don't like it. You are always free to save this in your library or delete it if you find it unbearable.

However, to all non-lethargic and happy-go-lucky readers, naniniwala akong hindi kayo magsisisi pag nabasa niyo na ito. I tried to finish it worthily for the sake of your time and effort in reading.

This story consists of 76 Chapters and one love note from the writer. Characters and places mentioned are credited.

All the chapters are based on pure fiction and do not fit into reality or any other precedent published stories in Wattpad. The contents provided was legally from the author herself. No portion of this story shall be copied by any other form of shades.

Do not copyright anything from this story without the author's permission and formal authorization. Any copies that would be published will be considered a crime. Please obtain self-guidance in reading this story. Be guided, always.

Main Characters: Quendrin Ysabelle Madriza, Tyler Texas Renesis Okinawa

Genre: Work of fiction

Year Completed: 2018

Status: Unedited. Sorry for the typographical errors that you may perceive. Thank you for understanding.

********

Important information (my love note) about the story would be supplemented in the last part of She Suffers.