I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-12)

Start from the beginning

Then after washing it, some more goo 'to 'rejunavate' my skin'.

And after washing that some more goo to 'moisturise my skin' was rubbed.

Oh good god!

I feel like Grace Hart from Miss. Congeniality!

Then Josy moved on to shape my eyebrows and the make-up stuff.

I even fell asleep through it.

It took like 2 hours for her to finish my face!

I had dozed off during the make-up session.

So when Josy woke me up, my hair was out of the towel and my make-over was done.

Yah!!

As I stood up to leave I caught a glimpse of a pretty girl and despite my boyishness, beauty made me look.

The girl had a perfectly oval face, framed with wavy curls.

Her eye-brows were two perfect arcs, rising over her icy orbs high-lighted with mascara and a small amount of liner pencil.

Just enough for her eyes to pop.

Her high cheek bones were brushed with a hint of rose and bronzing powder.

Her lusciously full lips were reddened and it just made it well, perfect.

But that wasn't any girl....

It was me.

I can hardly believe it!

Oh my god!!

How could I have turned so beautiful?!

But that wasn't all, while I had been asleep, Josy had high-lighted my hair with soft brown and golden high-lights.

I never thought I'd say this but...

Good god I am beautiful!!

Conceited much?

I really don't care!

After paying a heavy amount to the reception, I made my way to the rest-room.

There after pocking myself into a stall, I changed into new under-wear and the stuff I bought from Hot Topic.

After wriggling into these, I stuffed my dirty clothes into a bag and walked out, feeling more confident of myself.

I went to Hot Topic again to get a couple of clothes before the day ended and after an hour I walked out with 17 bags of clothes and 2 of shoes.

Good at math?

That's 26 bags including the 6 bags fromVS and the earlier one from Hot Topic.

I had to call the driver to carry my bags.

And I had the lovely satisfaction of seeing him stop dead in his tracks to look at me, his eyes nearly popping out of his sockets.

And as I made my way out of the mall, my mission was complete, not 1 but 7 guys had whistled at me.

Nice.

I would soo love to see Jake's face when he saw me.

I knew I looked way better than Amanda ever had.

But a small tiny part of me wanted him to like me and think I was beautifu-

No I don't!

I don't want him to like me!!I hate him!

He's bad, he's mean.....

But when his betrayal seeped into my happy mind, I didn't need to convince myself any-more.

I had a mission and I will finish it!

***********************************************************************************

That's it!!

Kinda boring, I know!!

But to give ya'll a treat, I am gonna give Jake's POV in the next chappie!!!

So hope you liked it!!

Please vote!!!

And comment!!!

Love ya'll!!!

Muaaaaah!

PEaCe OuT! 

Xxbbxx

And Ps- you wanna know how Shell looks after the make-over??

Cut and copy this address in the URL and follow it!!

The way Shell looks:

http://baklaako.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/MissAustralia.jpg