I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-12)

Start from the beginning

After my nod she asked again,"Do you use some kind of special hair care products or something?"

At the shake of my head, she just sighed and went back to doing stuff to my hair after muttering,"Lucky"

After rinsing my hair, she blow dried my hair, preparing to cut it.

She gave me a step-cut.

Then she took out a curler and straightener and did something so that my hair got a kind of wavy, blown away look and then she stuck my head inside some half circle to make my hair 'stay' that way.

While my head was stuck in, my face was pointing upward, so she really couldn't do anything to my face so she proceeded to give me a manicure and pedicure after soaking both my hands and feet in small tubs of warm, scented water.

She buffed and polished and filed and painted while I was almost drifting awa......

But a stupid bell jerked me away.

It was time, to get my head out of the hole.

Head outta the hole.Heehee.

I sat up straighter, but the mirror was clouded with steam and the chemicals from the half-circle so I turned my inspection towards my hands-

Oh.my.god.

They were not mine.

They cant be mine.

They were too good to be mine.

The un-kept, dirty finger-nails were gone.

And instead in their place were ten gleaming nails.

They were buffed to short but not too-short length and was filed to perfection.

All traces of dirt gone and they were painted in a lovely shade of shimmering dark purple.

My hands looked cleaner, whiter and softer to touch.

Amazing what a few creams and tools could do.

My feet to were lovely and soft with the nails painted in black that some-how harmonised with the purple on my fingers.

I sighed in contentment.

But then she appeared again and I knew this journey wasn't over yet.

In fact it was very far from over.

She pointed to a room and it was no massaging room.

Oh no.

It was a waxing room.

Shit.

After 1 and ½ of the most painful ordeal I had gone through, I was led back to my former chair in a black robe.

They didn't leave a single place out, I'll tell you that!

I limped over to my chair, trying not to let my legs touch from top to bottom.

They were too sore and contact made it worse.

I gently lowered myself into the chair, wincing when it rubbed against the chair.

And when I looked at the mirror, what I saw was a red-eyed girl with pink and sore skin and her hair tied in a towel.

Glamorous much?.....Not!

Then that girl, whose name I learned is Josy, came out of the room and came to me, to continue the 'treatment'.

First, she splattered some goo on my face to'cleanse the pores'.