Chapter 17 - Ruined it

Maddie's P.O .V

"Demi-" I started before she cut me off

"Shut up, I'm not interested" she told me turning round to face me, her face contorted in fury.

"Fuck sake" I muttered under my breath quietly

"Seriously you're the one that snuck out to go meet some guy you barely know and you're pissed at me" her eyes flashing with rage.

"Yes I'm pissed, I might not know him as well as I should but who's fault is that hmm?" I snapped back at her.

"Do you really think I trust you to go out alone, you still cut and starve yourself why should I trust you? I wanted to help you but you don't want my help, so you know what fuck you Maddie, I'll drop you back off at mums and I'll bring your stuff later. We're through"

One more person that's just given up on me. What should I expect? Nobody gives a damn about me even Demi has given up.

We pulled up at the family house, I got out the car and slammed the door and walked into the house closing the door on Demi who was following me in.

"Mum we're here" Demi shouted as she came in

"Through living room" Mum told her

I went through to the living room where Mum, Dad and Dallas were sitting. Bella and Bentley were sitting with Dallas and Oliver had run up to Demi, I sat down next to Dallas and the dogs and introduced them to Pluto who I was carrying seeing as Demi brought him with her.

"I didn't know you got a new dog" Mum said looking at Demi

"Yeah I bought him for Maddie" She told her making a rush of guilt flow over me

"Aw that was nice of you, he's a wee cutie" she said leaning over to stroke Pluto

"So what are you doing back?" Dallas asked us

"Erm I'm too busy with work so Maddie's not gonna be living with me anymore, I'll bring her stuff later" Demi told then as she got up.

She gave Mum, Dad and Dallas a hug and ignored me before leaving.

*Later that Night*

Me and Dallas are cuddled up on the sofa watching Pitch Perfect, mum and dad are already in bed.

"So what really happened with Demi?" she asked me

"What do you mean?" I hated lying to her

"Maddie I'm not stupid, I know when yous are lying and when somethings wrong" she replied pausing the movie

"I-It's nothing" I stammered

"You sure?" She asked her eyes filled with concern

Tears threatened to slip out my eyes, I was gonna break if I talked to I just shrugged.

"Aw come here" Dallas said pulling me onto her lap and giving me a hug

"You don't have to talk if you don't want to but I'm always here for yu okay?" I couldn't hold the tears in any longer, I ended up falling asleep in Dallas' arms.

*Next Morning*

I woke up, cuddled into Dallas on the sofa she was awake and watching tv but turned it off when she realised I was awake.

"You feeling better today" She asked me as she gave me a quick hug

"Yeah thanks" i replied with a small smile

"Good how about we get some breakfast" She said as she picked me up putting me over her shoulder and walking through into the kitchen.

In the kitchen mum was standing talking to Demi. Dallas put me down and went and gave her a hug.

"I've got your stuff it's in your room" Demi said not looking at me

"Thanks" I replied

"Soo what you wanting for breakfast Mad?" Dallas asked opening the fridge

"Not hungry" I replied quickly

I saw Demi bite her lip and she glanced at me concerned before looming away again.

"Well I've got to go, got a interview in a hour" Demi said putting her coffee down

She gave mum and Dallas a hug and then she came and gave me a hug as she did so she whispered "eat" into my ear before leaving.

A/N Soo Demis kicked Maddie out what do you thinks gonna happen now and what do you want to happen? If you're liking this please vote and comment. 10 votes and I'll update :)