Chapter 10 - Truth Comes Out

Maddie's P.O.V

I woke up in Demi's arms. With the worst headache imaginable,my arms hurt worse than ever and my breathing was shaky.

I looked over to see Demi sleeping, she had her arms wrapped tightly around me, she had tear stains down her cheeks and her eyes were red and puffy like she had cried herself to sleep.

Had she cried because of me? No that can't be right, nobody gives two shits about me, why would they?

Demi started to wake up so I closed my eyes and pretended I was asleep,I didn't want to talk to her, not just yet anyway.

Demi's P.O.V

I woke up with my arms still wrapped around Maddie. I carefully got up and climbed over her being careful not to wake her.

I called the doctor last night when she wouldn't wake up, I cleaned up her arms first, I couldn't let the doctor see them she would end up in rehab. I am considering it but i'll give it a few months and do all I can to help her first but if I can't help then that's what was going to happen as much as it will kill me to do it but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

She looked so weak and fragile lying there, she just looked defeated.

I went through to the nearest bathroom and came back with wiped, anti bacterial gel and fresh bandages. I unwrapped the ones I put on last night which the blood had kinda soaked through, revealing the deep cuts up her wrists.

I didn't realize how bad this was. "Why so deep baby" I murmered even though she was asleep, I felt tears falling down my face but I brushed them away. If this is how I feel then I can't even begin to imagine how Maddie must be feeling.

After changing to bandages and disposing of the old ones, I went through to the kitchen leaving Maddie sleeping on the couch.

Maddie's P.O.V

"Baby wake up, come eat please" Demi's said in a soft voice waking me up. I hadn't meant to fall back asleep, oh well it didn't do any harm.

I reluctantly followed Demi back through to the kitchen where there was two plates on the table consisting of Chocolate Chip pancakes with strawberrys and raspberries on top. I sat down and nibbled on a strawberry, the voices were telling me to stop and that it was only going to make me fatter, but I ignored them.

"You know we need to talk about everything eh?" Demi said making me look up from my plate, her eyes were filled with concern.

"Yeah I know" I mumbled

"After though" She told me as she continued eating.

I managed to eat all the fruit and one and a half pancakes, which I felt was pretty good and I can see that Demi seemed pleased. We went back through the living room and I sat on the sofa next to Demi.

"You might as well tell me everything" Demi said to me.

"What choice do I have? The bullying started when I was 9, I didn't understand what I had done to deserve and all the teachers looked at it as kids being kids so nothing was really done about it which let them continue it. When I got to high school it became 10x worse. Whatever friends I had turned against me so I had no one which is why I turned to self harm that was when you went into rehab for basically the same thing, without you there I had nobody to talk to. I brushed the hate and negative comments off at first but then they really started to get to me, that's why I developed an eating disorder. At the first high school I went to I got chucked out for basically the same thing but I can't help it and it's not like I did it because I thought it would be funny or something but everyone thought they could walk all over me and I couldn't take it anymore and then I got kicked out of the second school too and now I've disappointed you and I seem so selfish and I can't do this anymore" I finished

Demi's P.O.V

Maddie finished telling me her story and I couldn't keep the tears in any longer longer. I wrapped my arms round her and she rested her head against my shoulder both of us now in tears.

"I wish you had told me so it never got this bad, you have not disappointed me in any way at all, okay. Maddie you are gorgeous and perfect and I need you to see that. I promise I'm going to help you get through this" I told her.

"I love you Demi" she told me.

I lifted her head so she was looking at me, I wiped away the tears on her face.

"Love you too baby"I told her.

A/N Is anyone actually liking this story? I don't know if anyone's reading it but everyone comment and vote means a lot♡