Chapter 1- Hard

Maddie's P.O.V

As I walked into the school I could see them, standing in a group near the entrance. I couldn't avoid them. I put my hood up, my head down and took a deep breath and hoped they wouldn't notice me.That was obviously to much to ask for as Kayla the queen bee of the school and leader of the group steepped out infront of me, blocking my way. Here we go again I thought.

"And where do you think you're going fat ass?" Kayla questioned.

"Class"I replied quietly looking down at my feet trying to avoid eye contact with her.

"Look at me when I'm talking you ignorant cunt" she said while grabbing me by the back of my neck and slamming me into the lockers causing me to fall to the ground.

I could hear her and her 'gang' laughing while I picked myself up of the ground, tears forming in my eyes. I rushed past them, into the bathrooms and locked myself in a cubicle. I started searching my bag for my blade it was the only thing I could turn to at times like this. I found it, I rolled uo my sleevs andnremkved my bracelets.

I had scars and cuts all the way up both arms but this was my secret and I was planning on keeping it that way.I took the blade and started slicing away at one arm and then the other. When I had finished I watched the blood trickle down my arms. When I was sure there was nobody else in thre bathrooms I unlocked the door and started washing the blood of my arms when I was done, i held tissues to them until the bleeding had stopped and I put my bracelets back on and rolled my sleeves back down and made my way to class which i was 30 minutes late but by this point I was past caring, after getting shouted at by my Maths teacher I walked to my seat ignoring the comments as I was passing 'FAT' 'UGLY' 'WHORE' I got to my seat at the back of the class alone.

I wasn't in there class until English which was just before lunch, as I walked into english I felt everyone watch me as I came in.I went to sit down and Tracy stuck her foot out causing me to go flying and everyone laughing as I lay sprawled out on the floor.

"Careful where you are going next time" Tracy sniggered, as I hurriedly got up and took my seat.

English dragged on but eventually it was lunch which was no better, I had no friends anymore as everyone had turned against me.I didn't get anything to eat because I was to fat. I ended up locking myself in the bathrooms for the next hour and a half.

I was walking home from school which took about an hour, I could of got the bus but I needed as much exercise as possible.

From:Demi

Heyyy Maddie, I'm at yours so excited to see you its been a while, so hurry up and get home :) xx

Oh great. Don't get me wrong I love Demi but it was easier hiding everything from my parents but I knew how hard it was to do that with Demi as she had been through this herself and i just wasn't in the mood for anyone.

A/N This is my first fanfic so sorry if its bad Demi is gonna be in the next chapter :)