Chapter 5 - Shopping

Demi's P.O.V

"What you reading Mads?" I asked looking over her shoulder at her twitter where she was reading a load of hate.

She quickly turned her phone off but not before I could see, I grabbed her phone of her and put it in my pocket.

"You're not getting this back until you start ignoring the hate"I told her.

"Come on thats cruel, you can't do that to me" she replied giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah I can, I can do what I want. How about we go shopping or to see a movie or something" I suggested

"Shopping sounds good" she said grinning.

Maddie's P.O.V

We're currently driving to the mall, I love shopping but come on what girl doesn't? Demi's buying which I didn't and still don't agree with but she begged so why not?The only thing that I hate is trying on clothes. I look fat in everything and Demi is just perfect and to make things worse iv got cuts on both thighs.

When we got there a whole lot of fans came running up to Demi.

"shit" she muttered under her breath. I could understand why though there was now a large crowd around Demi and I had just been shoved out the way and Demi still had my phone so I was standing there looking like a idiot while Demi was trying to give every single person a picture or autograph.

Demi's P.O.V

I love my fans so much, there amazing but all I wanted to do was shop but instead I got mobbed by screaming girls and on top of that I had lost Maddie. I knew how much it ment to them to get a picture so I made sure every single person got one.

"There you are Maddie" I said with relief after spotting her leaning against the wall to a shop when the crowd had disappeared

"Lets go then" dragging her towards Forever 21.

I loaded Maddie with jeans, shorts, tank tops, denim shirts, blouses, belly tops, accessories and everything else you can imagine.

Maddie's P.O.V

At this rate Demi was gonna buy me the whole shop, but she didn't seem concerned in the slightest so why should I?

"Maddie try these on" Demi said throwing a really nice pair of denim shirts at me.

Ugh I hate my legs, but loved these shorts.

"Lets see then" Demi sais through the door

but I don't want to go out, my thighs have scars on them some really deep that I never want Demi to see, but shenis basically banging down the door by now.

"Okay, okay im coming"I said coming out the dressing room.

Demi was smiling when I came out but she stopped when I came out and bit her lip but tried to ignore the cuts.

"Love them, so we're deffo getting them, now try on these" She said handing me a pile of shirts.

When we had finished in there we went to New Look, Topshop and some other places. I loves it, forgetting about everything negative in life and having some fun.

We had been at the mall for roughly 5 hours and had done some serious damage and barely got everything into Demi's car but today has been great especially spending time with my big sister, I really miss her when she's away but I'm not gonna think about that right now. I need to appreciate what iv got when I have it.

A/N Just a filler chapter so yeah its boring, sorry I aint updated in a few days but something happened but I will try do it daily in future :) and sorry again if you don't understand some words or phrases and if you don't know the shops I'm from Scotland so it might be different