Chapter 9 - Will I Make It?

Maddie's P.O.V

As soon as the door closed behind me, I went to run but Demi caught me by the collar.

"Not this time, get your arse in the car now" Demi hissed at me dragging me towards the car.

Oh shit I've never seen Demi this angry before I don't know what to do, I'm just gonna ignore her until she calms down I think.

"well then?" she asked as she started the car.

I continued looking out the window.

"I'm giving you the chance to explain yourself, I would take it if I was you" she told me eyes fixed on the road.

Still I ignored her, why should I have to explain myself to her?

We arrived home after the 20 minute drive that consisted of Demi moaning/shouting at me which I zoned out of after a while.

*At the house*

As soon as we got back, I walked up the stairs to my room, there was no way in hell I was going to talk to her, Sometimes she can be so caring and understanding and other times she doesn't care for what I have to say and if she is being like that then I ain't telling her.

Just as expected she followed me upstairs, I walked into my roon slamming the door behind me and then walked straight into the ensuite and locked the door behind me.

"Open the door and we will talk about this" Demi said calmly from outside the door.

"Its got fuck all to do with you now just piss off" I replied to her, running my fingers over the edge of my blade.

There isn't much point in me recovering is there? I am ment to be with Demi to help me but all I've done is disappoint her and make things worse. I break down in tears this is all to much.

The one person I love more than anything else in this world hates me. Demi. I pull up my sleeve running the blade over my wrist slowly at first gradually speeding up to the point I was slashing at then. I had blocked out everything else. Demis screams and crys. My inner demons had taken control I couldn't do anything. The world was spinning,was this what dying felt like? This is what I wanted wasn't it?