Chapter 4 - Messed up

Maddie's P.O.V

Oh shit I thought, Demi wasn't meant to see that. I didn't know what to say, I just pushed past her, went upstairs and locked myself in my room. I was sitting on the bed crying when I heard Demi's voice outside my door.

"Maddie can we talk?" she asked, her voice weak, I knew she had been crying and I felt terrible.

Demi's P.O.V

"Maddie can we talk?" I asked through tears, I should of known what Madison was going to do, but by the time I realized it was to late. I'm blaming myself.

The door opened and I went in where Maddie was sitting on the bed in tears which made me feel worse, I was meant to be helping her.

"Sorry Demi, I'v fucked it up aint I?, I'm afraid im gonna make you relapse and if I did that I'd never forgive myself maybe I should just go back home I'm gonna make this harder for you than it needs to be" she said looking down at the ground.

I lifted her head so she was looking at me.

"You've not fucked anything up okay? It was a mistake and that happens, I wont relapse I've learned how to push away the voices and the urge to cut and purge just like im going to do with you. It's not easy but trust me it's worth it. This is your home for now so you aint going anywhere." I replied giving her a big bear hug which lasted like 10 minutes.

"Come on let's forget about this and start fresh"I said while dragging her back downstairs. She went through to the living room. I went through the kitchen to get something before sitting down next to Mads.

"Here eat this" I said throwing her an apple, she gave me a dirty look in return but bit into it anyway. I smiled triumphantly.

Maddie's P.O.V

Demi always knew the right thing to say, I still felt awful though but she seemed happy when i ate the apple, but she wouldn't let me out of her sight, it was driving me crazy but i could understand why.

A/N sorry its short but I will try to update at least once a day :) if anyones reading or writing any good Demi fanfics tell me