Paul looks at the stage and then over my shoulder at the direction from where I had come from. With a sigh, he nods and says, “Come with me.”

          I follow him back towards the gates where the girls are still with the guards. He then says something to the guards and they nod, and he motions for the girls. “Come on, you two,” he says kindly.

          The girls’ eyes widen as the older one wipes her cheeks as they follow Paul inside, and she looks at me. “Thank you so much, Kelsey,” she says gratefully. “You have no idea how much this means to me.”

          I smile at her. “No problem,” I say, “now take your sister and have fun watching those freaks perform.”

          She laughs through her tears as she takes the little girl’s hand and follows Paul down to the stage. By now the boys were talking to the fans, and I headed back into the tour bus. It was extremely hot in New York, seeing as it is the middle of the summer, and I needed to be in the air conditioned bus.

          Sighing as I stepped inside the cool bus, I immediately walked over to the black and red couch and lay down, not wanting to head over to the bunks. I stared up at the high ceiling of the bus, still hearing the voices of the boys because of the large speakers.

          As I lay on the couch, I found myself playing with the ring on my finger. Lifting up my hand, I hover it above my face as I examine the ring. Often at times, I’d find myself playing with the ring, turning it around on my finger without even realizing what I was doing.

          While I examined the ring on my finger, the sunlight streaming through the bus window glistened on the ring, making it literally sparkle. A sigh escapes me as I bring my hand down and cover my now closed eyes, huffing as I listen to the boys singing Last First Kiss.

          A while later, I heard the boys saying goodbye to the fans, though I stayed on my spot on the couch. But I guess Harry was looking for me, because I soon received a text from him.

From: Harry

Hey love, where are you? X

To: Harry

In the tour busss.

          A couple of minutes later, I heard the bus door swing open and then shut, and I lifted my head to see Harry walk in. He had his sunglasses hanging from the neckline of his red T-shirt, and beads of sweat trickling down the side of his face as he approached me.

          I greeted him with a smile which he returned, and lifted my legs before sitting down on the couch and resting my legs on top of his. My head rests on the armrest as I look at him, raising an eyebrow.

          “Tired?” I ask.

          “Just a tiny bit,” Harry replies with a lazy smile settling on his lips, leaning his head against the couch.

          I bring my legs back as I sit up on the couch next to Harry. He lets out a groan as my legs leave his lap, and as I sit properly, Harry drops his head in my lap as he shuts his eyes. I opened my mouth to say something, but I shut my mouth when I saw how peaceful Harry looked.

          The ends of his hair stuck to his forehead because of the fact that he was sweating, and his closed eyes showed me just how long his eyelashes were. Close up, I even noticed the few freckles on his face that I hadn’t noticed before. Smiling to myself, my left hand reached forward and started playing with Harry’s hair, not caring that it was slightly damp from sweat.