Knowing Logan was in London while I’m in the United States annoyed me to no ends. I should be the one with Kelsey, not Logan. But she was coming tomorrow, so that calmed me down, though only a little bit.

          Logan knows Kelsey – he’s been a part of her life since the very beginning. Most of her childhood memories and happy times most likely had Logan in them, and that – no matter how much I hated to admit it, even to myself – made me jealous. I was jealous of Logan and Kelsey’s friendship, even though I shouldn’t be.

          Kelsey doesn’t like him; I have to keep reminding myself that so I don’t go off my rocker. She is still annoyed with him for what she did. But the two of them have been best friends for practically ever, and I wouldn’t be surprised if she forgave him soon enough.

          In other words, I’m afraid of their proximity. Logan can charm his way through Kelsey, and I feel like it’s only a matter of time where he can talk Kelsey into forgetting about me. I know we’re married, but that can easily be overruled. If Logan manages to really get to Kelsey, then he might just talk her into getting a divorce.

          And oddly enough, I was terrified of that.

          Over the past few months, I’ve come to realize how much of a sweet, funny, smart, and out-going girl Kelsey really is. She’s everything I want in a girl, and plus, she’s completely gorgeous. She’s not broken; just a little bent over her mother’s death. And I feel like if I really tried, I can tweak her enough to shape her back into the happy person she used to be.

          I may not have known Kelsey all of her life like Logan, but if I had to, I would go through hell and back to get to know her just as good as Logan did – maybe even better, if that was possible.

          “Are you thinking hard, or concentrating on taking a shit?” Louis interrupts my thoughts as he plops down on the tour bus couch next to me, leaning back as he raises an eyebrow.

          I roll my eyes at his words, shaking my head. “Thinking hard,” I tell him, my elbows on my knees as I am leaning forward, running a hand through my hair.

          “About what?” my best mate asks, seeming interested.

          I shrugged. “Kelsey’s coming tomorrow,” I reply, and he smiles.

          “I know,” he says. “Are you going to take her out?”

          I chuckle. “Fingers crossed we don’t get mobbed when we do,” I say.

          Louis lets out a guffaw of a laugh, leaning forward next to me. “We all know that’s not possible. Don’t count on it, mate.”

          I roll my eyes, shoving him as he chuckles. “But you really do care about her, don’t you?” he asks me, his voice taking a serious tone to it.

          I press my lips together as I look straight ahead, my eyes fixed on the TV that rested there. I could see my own dark reflection, sitting there with my hands interlaced and I saw Louis’ reflection as well, leaning forward as he looked at me, waiting for an answer.

          “I do,” I finally answer. “She… She deserves the best she can get.”

          I look back at Louis, and see him furrowing his eyebrows. “And you – what?” he asks, shaking his head as he asks, “You don’t think you can give her the best?”

          I stayed silent.

          Louis’s blue eyes widened. “Wait a minute. You don’t think – you don’t think that Logan can give her the best and you can’t, right? Please tell me you don’t think that.”