Epilogue

*Vani Pov*

"I will be fine." I said for the millionth time, but all he did was giving me a look showing me he doesn't believe my words.

"You will run the first chance you get." He said glaring at me.

"No! I will do my work silently and will even count to ten before taking second step." I offered but he shook his head in negative.

"I should have let you go to your parent's home at this time." He said sighing making me glare at him.

"You are the one who said that you wish to take care of me by yourself and want to stay near me." I pointed out folding my arms.

"I didn't know that you would be this stubborn and not listen to my words at all. Ninth month is running and do you even know what that means?" he asked, raising his hands in the air showing his frustration.

"I am working in a hospital and if there is an emergency then I can join immediately." I replied pleading him.

"You will run!" he mumbled, shaking his head slowly but I can see he is near to accepting my wish.

"It is actually your fault that I run all the time." I said shaking my head.

"Excuse me?" he asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah! If you had not compelled me to play with you for sure even while I have friends who wants to play something else and not cricket then I wouldn't have learned to run." I replied honestly.

"You don't remember?" I asked and he shook his head frowning.

"I too didn't remember, but Aunty told me one day when I ran for so long that I lost consciousness. She started scolding you for my state and I asked her the reason for it." I started explaining.

"Then she told me how I would run from my friends to near you and then back trying to play with everyone to not make you upset. So, you see, you are the reason for this." I added shrugging.

"Fine! You can go, but you have to call me every hour and tell me how are you feeling." He said and I nodded before hugging him even though it is kind of impossible with the big bump between us.

"Hello?" I asked, lifting the call in the lunch break.

"How are you feeling?" I heard Leela's voice.

"I am fine! How is your baby boy?" I asked and she started telling how much he is making her run around him.

"Di wants to talk to you." She said and then I heard Satvi Di's voice.

"You are taking care of yourself right?" she immediately asked making me smile.

"Yes Di! I am taking care and if I did not, then my husband will kill me." I said to which she laughed.

"I am just dreading how will Rohu reacts when I am in your position." She said.

"He will house arrest you." I offered.

"What? Not again! I will not be fit through my secret passage too." She said in a sulking voice.

"Poor him!" I said to which she laughed and we hung up.

"Are you fine?" I heard a voice and looked up to see Girish and Rupa walking near to me when I felt the first pain.

"Can you both drive me to Kamal's hospital?" I asked them, slowly standing up from the chair.

"Sure!" Girish said and helped me into his car.

"You will not work until this time of pregnancy at all." He said, staring at Rupa who is in the passenger seat.

"There is still so much time for me to enter ninth month." She said and turned towards me.

"Congratulations!" I mumbled between the contractions and started taking deep breaths.

"We got to know just yesterday and wished to tell everyone during our hangout." She explained and I nodded.

"If you are having that much pain, then why are you making us drive to his hospital? You could have joined at ours right?" Girish asked, but I couldn't open my mouth feeling more pain.

"Vani?" Kamal called in a surprised tone before rushing near to me.

"Join me in the hospital." I said holding his hand for support and within a few minutes I was settled in a room.

"Why didn't you stay at that hospital? It was danger to travel during this." Kamal said scolding me.

"It would have been inconvenient for you to shuttle between two hospitals. Now, you can do your job and I can feel you near me." I explained to which he sighed but smiled at me pecking my forehead.

"Call the doctor!" I said and immediately I was brought to the other room.

"Do you have any operations today?" I asked while trying to push and held his hand tightly.

"Is that a question at this time? I don't have any and even if I do, I will pass them to another resident." He said rubbing my back.

"I am so proud of you. Do you know that?" I asked, remembering how he rushed inside the house to tell me about his promotion as a resident.

"Well, my one extra year study helped me." He mumbled and started instructing me what to do.

"She is beautiful!" that's all I heard before I drifted off into sleep.

"Aww! She smiled at me." I opened my eyes, hearing some voices and turned to see all his friends along with my parents standing near a cradle.

"When did you guys returned from the honeymoon?" I asked frowning at Pallavi.

"Just today and immediately came here hearing the news. She has your eyes, vani, but has Kamal's smile." She explained and slowly brought her near me.

"So, what is her name?" Girish asked playing with the baby's hand.

I glanced to my side to see Kamal standing in silence, staring at both of us. I smiled to which he smiled back before nodding.

"Sharadha!" I mumbled kissing her forehead.

"Aunty's name?" Rupa asked and I nodded, smiling and then felt him holding me.

"I am lucky! Do you know that?" he asked, whispering near my ear.

"Not more than me." I whispered back laying my head back on his shoulder smiling at our daughter.

------------------------------------------

Thats all guys and i would like to thank each and everyone who showed so much support...

I wish i could dedicate to few more readers but the chapters are not enough so i hope no one minded that... and i would just say that i was not completely into the story from the beginning with lot of going around but i tried my best...

however, i promise that the next one will not be like that and i will start the next one at june first or second week...

Thanks again guys for all the wonderful views and then support...

How is the epilogue???

comment plz and vote...