Rupa - Girish - #2

*Girish Pov*

After giving me that nod, she got onto the bus and I continued to stand there to wait until the bus leaves the bus stand.

However, I didn't expect her to stare at me without looking away even after the bus started moving.

"All the best!" I shouted and she just smiled at me while I bus drove away.

"Damn!" I mumbled to myself feeling surprised to get attracted to someone like this.

I need to get to know her better and get her to know me better. With that thought, I took an auto to return to the hospital and found that they are deciding to get Aunty discharged.

I froze realizing what this means as the doctor allows a critically ill patient only when... I shook my head and reached over Vani who glanced at me with a confused expression.

"She got into the bus and I waited until it drove away." I explained and her confused expression relaxed after hearing that.

"Thank you so much!" she whispered and I shook my head before walking towards my friends as they are discussing on going with Kamal to the village.

With all the precautions taken, Aunty got discharged and Kamal along with Vani traveled in the ambulance while we all traveled with Vani's parents in the car they seem to have hired.

"I can't believe our daughter is married." Aunty suddenly whispered looking at Uncle and as my other friends are far from them, they couldn't hear them talking unlike me.

"Yes! It was meant to happen anyway and even though there was no proper ceremony, nothing is more important than Sharadha." Uncle said nodding at her.

"But it worries me... you know how she left the house to not go through this and now she..." Aunty cut her words after realizing my presence even though I am acting like I am not listening to them at all.

"Leave it! He is a good guy and Sharadha care for Vani is not something that can be questioned. I am sure it is for the good only and do you really think Vani would have been fine if he had got married to another girl. So, don't think about these things and just talk to her so that she doesn't stay away from her responsibilities." Uncle continued and didn't seem to realize that I can listen as Aunty did.

She cleared her throat to stop him and then gestured to me after which he stopped saying anything more.

"Aunty! Don't worry about Vani as we all will take care of her." I mumbled glancing at her and she smiled nodding at me while my friends gave a weird look to me.

What? You both didn't get threatened by your crush unlike me. So, I need to do it as from today I will take Vani as my adopted sister.

When we entered Kamal's house, the ambulance too reached the place after which we helped with the things of hers from the ambulance paid the driver.

"You can stay at my parent's house and there is a separate room and even mine there. It will be comfortable." Vani said after some time as we three stood in the living room not knowing what to say.

Rakesh thanked her after which we three walked out of the house while leaving Aunty with Kamal and Vani.

However, when we reached Vani's house we felt awkward but with the warmth from her parents, we got settled and decided to stay in a single room.

"What are you doing? You keep on staring at your phone like that." I asked turning to stare at David who seems to be lost in his thoughts.

"Should we inform Pallavi about Kamal's marriage?" he suddenly asked making me frown thinking why is he thinking about her right now.