Introduction

A girl who decided her future with the one who was chosen for her by the elders long ago and fought with the people who say even a word regarding the madness of it.

The guy who doesn't want this, thinking it as madness and wants to have the future in a way how he decides it and chooses it.

What happens when the reality crashes upon the girl and the guy cannot do anything to go along with his wishes and those two get thrown together?

A married life started with too much of baggage in each of their minds and confusions regarding how to take any step in it without wobbling.

Let's see whether maybe their wobbling can help them...

**---------------------**

####COMPLETE SPOILERS FOR "IN LOVE!AGAIN"... YOU GUYS WILL MISS ALL THE FUN OF IT IF THIS IS READ BEFORE THAT STORY AS THAT IS MYSTERY####

hey guys? missed me? So, this is 19th one which is from "In love! Again..." story... if u guys remember the cousin of satvi (Vani)... this is really a small story in which not much to think about which is why i chose it so that i can be connected to you guys even with late updates and all until my exams finish...

***Another main reason to start it today is because i just finished editing of eight stories of mine by myself so they may still need some more editing but i did what i could do... anyway i have done that for the competition (yourstoryindia)... I just hope u guys support them and vote for the stories (Mr.Stone, Mr&Mrs...Whatever!, Distance b/w us, Dont leave me 1, Dont leave me 2, New beginning, In love! Again..., Royalty or love #1,#2,#3)***

Plz guys support them and if u find anymore mistakes in them then sure pm me... And i guess u all know about vani a little from the story through which this is extended...

Once again this is a small story with very late updates and i missed u guys...

How is the intro and i couldnt get a proper name so i put the heroine's name as the story name... if possible suggest something...

Comment plz and vote...