Extra #2

Note: Major spoilers for the story "In Love! Again..." Like the whole mystery is mentioned and if you haven't read that story and don't want to ruin the experience of reading that story then skip this extra for sure.

I am mentioning it again! Major like the whole mystery of "In Love! Again..." is mentioned in this Extra.

*Kamal Pov*

"You both get out of the house right now." That's what we heard when we reached the already opened door of a house belonging to Vani's cousin.

I glanced at Vani with a questioning look and she just chuckled before gesturing me to enter the house as it's the most common thing to hear that.

"Did we come at the wrong time?" I whispered not wishing to enter a house where an internal fight is going on.

"Don't worry! Let's go inside and save two people." Saying that she dragged me inside and held Sharu's hand with her other hand.

When we entered the house, I found two people sitting on the couch in silence and we can hear sounds from the kitchen.

"Didn't I ask both of you to leave the house?" I glanced up to find a woman walking out of the kitchen and glaring at the couch.

"Satvi! We both really wanted to help you both but he kept on changing the menu to his wife's taste and I want to add your favorites and in the end, we prepared all those ingredients." Rohan pointed out and I chuckled hearing that which brought everyone's attention to us.

"Vani!" Satvi said walking towards us and hugged her which made Vani completely leave my hand and I even had to step away.

She let her go before glancing at Sharu who is looking at her just now and this made Satvi kneel before her.

"Sharu! I missed you so much. Do you remember me?" She asked holding her face and Sharu gave a confused look.

"She actually forgot me. That's why I asked you to visit me frequently." Satvi complained looking at Vani.

"Di! Even you could visit us frequently, right?" She pointed out and then looked around.

"Where is my Abhi?" Vani asked and Satvi mentioned that he is in his room along with Harsha.

"Let her stay with the kids if it is fine for you." Satvi said looking at Vani and then at me.

"Don't worry! Harsha will take care of her properly and I actually feel relieved by leaving Abhinay with him. Okay?" She added when I gave a hesitant look.

I am not that close to any of them as we all met only a few times and that too in a hurry or in some important events where there was no time to actually sit and talk to each other.

However, Vani keeps on talking about her cousin and it feels like I know her a bit already. I nodded after which she picked up Sharu and climbed the stairs while Vani took hold of my hand again and walked us towards the couch.

"Now you remember me?" I asked in a whisper and she chuckled hearing that.

"Jeeju! What did you do now?" She asked looking at Rohan while Karthik waved his hands in front of her.

"Even I am your Jeeju if you forgot." He pointed that out but she completely ignored him which made Rohan smirk at him.

"We didn't do anything and she is just over reacting." Rohan said and paused when he heard a coughing sound.

"You come with me Vani and see the kitchen state and know what they both did." I glanced up to find her other cousin called Leela walking towards us.