Rupa - Girish - #End

*Girish Pov*

"Why are you both walking so slowly?" I asked frowning at the two interns following me and they didn't even stand properly to answer me.

"Shall I start a quiz as you both seem to be bored with the rounds?" my words immediately made them stand straight.

"No need to do that, Dr. Girish. We are completely fine but we are just worried that you still didn't have lunch yet." One of them said smiling at me and immediately gestured behind me.

"Talking about lunch, we are actually close to the canteen. Why don't you get some energy by having something to eat, Dr. Girish?" she continued while the other intern nodded with a polite smile.

"You both dare to act before me. Let me start the quiz then." Saying that I turned around to continue to walk passing the canteen only to stop suddenly which made the two people behind me nearly hit my back with their bodies but they stopped themselves.

"What happened, Dr. Girish? Suddenly starting to feel hungry after seeing the canteen?" I turned to glare at her before shifting to glance at the person I just saw.

Why did I feel like she was Rupa for a second? But then why would she be here? I thought shaking my head and took a few more steps and again stopped abruptly and this time they both actually hit me with their bodies.

I stopped myself from scolding them as the way fell on me hurt my back a bit but stopped myself knowing well it is actually my fault and not theirs.

"Dr. Girish! If you are training us using this method so that we stay alert then no need to do it anymore as we don't think we will ever sleep for the next two days." This time I really want to scold them.

When I turned around to see them, they were rubbing their noses and it must have hurt but I felt confused thinking how could they both hit me at a time.

Are they that skinny or am I that bulky? I shook my head not knowing why am I even thinking about such useless things.

Just now I thought why would Rupa even be here and that is really a stupid thought as I am working in a hospital.

Anyone can be here as long as they are human beings. Now, I couldn't help but think about whether she is ill or maybe her parents or maybe her relatives.

With those worries, I started walking towards the canteen saying, "I am hungry right now and will have my lunch. If you want, you can have it at the same time or go back to the department room."

After saying those words I actually didn't care what they are going to do now as my eyes keep on searching for the familiar figure and as expected I was not wrong in thinking she is Rupa.

She is right now sitting at the corner table and browsing her phone. So, her phone is actually working and she is the one who is ignoring me.

I took out my phone and called her number which immediately startled her but I frowned as for me it was not ringing except a prompt message that the number is busy.

Within a second, she was able to continue to browse on her phone. I took my phone away and continued to stare at her.

So, she actually blocked my number? Really? Because my tongue slipped and I uttered those words?

I know I shouldn't have said those words but I just couldn't stop myself and I still remember the way her voice sounded at that time even though it's already been a week.

I slapped my mouth for not being able to control myself and sighed thinking what to do now. Wait! I should first go and ask her who is ill right now.

"Dr. Girish! No need to feel this bad for scolding us all the time." I heard my intern's voice and I realized they both are still standing with me.