I smile. “Hey, Kels,” I say, leaning against the wall as I hold my phone to my ear. “What’s going on?”

          “Nothing, really,” she replies. “I made myself an ice cream sundae so be jealous.”

          I let out a laugh, causing the lads to stare at me but I kept my head down as I talked to Kelsey. “Oh, I’m jealous,” I tell her with a chuckle. “How’s the new job going?”

          “Good,” Kelsey replies. “A couple of fans were there but nothing I couldn’t handle,” she added with a chuckle. “Where are you guys right now?”

          “We just finished our show in Nashville, and then we’re leaving for Atlanta,” I tell her. “Hey, we’re going to be in New York in, like, a week. You wanna come down there?”

          “Really?” Kelsey asks.

          “Sure! It’d be fun; you’ll love the city.”

          Kelsey chuckles. “Sounds like a plan, then.”

          After talking with Kelsey, I changed out of my sweaty clothes and wore my grey sweatpants and a white shirt, keeping the bandana on my head. The lads and I had exited the venue and went towards the tour bus, but not before we stopped for some of the fans that were waiting for us outside.

          Once we were on our bus, Zayn immediately went over to his bunk, claiming that he was too tired to do anything but sleep. I plopped down on the couch next to Niall as the bus started moving, taking us away from the venue.

*~*~*~*

Kelsey’s POV:

          I was woken up in the morning to my phone ringing, and I groaned. I was laying on my stomach as I lifted my head, reaching over to the bedside table where my phone was. With my eyes half-closed, I took my phone and answered whoever was calling me so early in the damn morning.

          “Hello?” Jesus, my voice sounded so hoarse.

          “Sorry to disturb you, Ms. Ross.” I recognized the voice easily; it was Steven, the doorman down stairs who made sure only the guys, me, and people only he knew came up to the apartment. “But there’s a young man down here who is claiming to know you.”

          I sighed as I pushed myself up from the bed. “Hold on; I’ll be down in a minute.”

          Steven replies with an okay as I hang up the phone and run my hand through my hair. Getting up from the bed, I grab the nearest sweatshirt I see, which happened to be Harry’s. Shrugging, I put it on and grabbed my phone and walked down stairs. Unlocking the apartment door, I walked down the hall and down stairs to the main door.

          Opening the door, Steven stood there and behind him, stood an all too familiar guy, who made my eyes widen in shock.

          “Logan?”

          He gives me a small smile as Steven looks at me. “You know this guy?” he asks in his gruff accent.

          I absentmindedly nodded, sighing. “He’s okay to be here, Steven, thanks.”

          Steven nods and lets Logan through, who walks towards me. As I close the door, I look at Logan. “Uh, hi,” he says sheepishly.

          I stare at him in shock. “What the hell are you doing here?” I hiss. “In London?!”

          “What, you’re not happy to see me?” he asks, raising an eyebrow.

          I shook my head. “Not really,” I say. “Not after what you did the last time I saw you.”

          Logan sighed, running a hand through his short hair. “I’m sorry, Kelsey – how many times do I have to say that?”

          I roll my eyes as I turn and start walking back to the door of mine and Harry’s apartment. “When you mean it.”

          I knew he was following me – I could hear his footsteps – and I didn’t stop him. When we got inside the apartment, Logan let out a whistle. “So this is your new home, huh?” Logan asks as I watch him look around in awe. Yes, I know it’s big – no need to make it seem like it’s the greatest thing you’ve ever seen, Logan.

          “Yeah,” I reply. “This is mine and Harry’s place,” I add as I shove my hands in the front pocket of Harry’s big sweatshirt.

          “Doesn’t it get lonely?” he asks, raising an eyebrow.

          I shrug. “A bit, but I got myself a job at the mall to keep myself busy.”

          Logan nods, biting his bottom lip. “So, uh, when do you see Harry next?”

          I sigh impatiently. “In a week, he’s flying me out to New York.”

          He nods once again, and I was about to say something until he cut me off. “You know, I saw Harry a couple of days ago when he was in Miami.”

          I raised my eyebrows; this was news to me. “Really?” I ask, my arms now crossed over my chest.

          “Yeah,” Logan says. “And he was a complete asshole.”

          To say I was taken aback was an understatement. His words made me take a step back as I stared at him with wide, blue eyes. “Excuse me?” I ask, raising my own eyebrows.

          Logan shrugs, hands shoved into the pockets of his jeans. “It’s true,” he says simply. “I asked if you were with him and he said you weren’t, and that it’d take more than a sorry from me to get you to talk to me again. And when I asked him what he was doing in Miami, he said he was on tour and made it sound like he was better than me.”

          I clenched my jaw in anger as I glared at him. “I don’t appreciate you talking about Harry like that, Logan,” I say as calmly and evenly as I could manage, and even my voice slightly shook with anger.

          Logan’s eyes widened. “You’re taking his side over mine?”

          I sighed. “Logan, it’s too early in the morning for this. You woke me up at eight in the morning when I normally get up at, like, ten – you know that.”

          “Are you with him?” Logan cocks his head to the side. “And not because of the marriage thing; are you, like, do you like him?”

          I nodded. “I told you, I do,” I tell him. “We’ve been on a couple of dates and stuff.”

          Logan scoffed, shaking his head. “You’re making a mistake, Kelsey.”

          I give him a look. “A mistake? It doesn’t matter, Logan, I’m already married to the guy.”

          He simply shrugged. “Yeah, but you’re falling for him, and you’re in for a world of hurt.”