Someone clear his throat. Alex. 

"Err so shall we start introducing or explaining or whatever now?"

I glance at Alex shortly and Ian sighed and slightly relax. Lights are back into his ocean blue eyes and his posture loose a little. "Please, have a seat."

I was taken back with his sudden changes and the atmosphere felt less tense now. I make my way to the two empty chairs and sat on one of it. His forest scent filled my nose and I took a deep breath and calm myself down. 'What do you want to know?' I ask right away, keeping my face in business mood.

"Everything that explain the situation that you are into." He said calmly. 

I sighed and knew this is the time to tell him the truth about myself. I took a deep breath and start. 'My name is Selyen Stormrage, daughter to Alpha Marcus and Luna Loraine Stormrage of the Blue Moon pack.' I pause and watch their reaction carefully. 'My parents were killed by my uncle, Robert the current Alpha with the help of his 'friends', Ivan and his rogues.'

Ian blinked at the mention of Robert having a ties with the Ivan and rogues. Both Ian and Adam fists their hands but say nothing so I continue. 'Robert must have wanted to keep his title as Alpha and knew he wasn't keep it long when I was turning 18. I overheard them planning to assassinate me one night when I was patrolling so I... I ran away, cowardly.' I look away and stare at the rows of books, embarrassed with my actions. 'Yet I swore to come back and reclaimed my title when I turned 18. But things didn't turn out the way I plan and here I am, hiding. Somehow I knew Robert  will hunt me until I am dead.' I look at Ian. 'Do you have any questions?'

Ian was quite for a moment but it was Alex who shoot the question first. "Wait, so Ivan worked with Robert, your uncle?"

I really don't want to admit that he's my uncle but I didn't say it and nod my head. 'That night when they planned to kill me they did some exchange. Robert gave them money while they give him wolfbane flowers and that's how I met Ivan. Sort of.'

Ica gasps. "No way." She looked at Ian and Adam. "How the hell did they manage to harvest that flower again after Alpha Marcus destroyed their base?"

I flinched when she mention my father. 'My father did what?'

"Your father have aid us in our mission to hunt rogues down." Ian explained. "He trained me to be a leader and a better Alpha too. When I took the role, we shared information and tried to hunt down Ivan. Your father successfully destroyed their base but we failed to kill our main target because I was stabbed and if it wasn't because of your father, I would have die. He brought me back to my pack and I was saved."

The single scar on his tan chest must be the mark of the past. So father have saved him. I felt proud to be his daughter and wonder if I can follow his footsteps now. Then a question hit me and I ask, 'Why would Ivan harvest the flower that could bring harm to himself too?'

"Same concept as 'my enemy is my friend'. He also believe that werewolf can be more poisonous when he or she have a small taint of wolfbane in the body."

I frown. 'But having a wolfbane even in a small amount can cause damage to our body.'

"Yes, exactly but Ivan believe in adaptation and evolution." Alex leaned back against his couch and sighed. "He's a maniac."

Well I can see that at that night. That sinister smile I saw when he and his team ready to terminate me. I looked at Ian. 'What else about him? Why does he hates packs and attacks them?'

"He was exile from his own pack when he tried to kill his own brother and have the Alpha title." Ian explained.  "His father realized that he does not deserve the title as an Alpha so he kick him out. That made him mad and swore for revenge. A year later he came back with a pack of rogue and destroyed his own pack. Since then his thirst for blood increase and wanted people to fear him so he carry on, leading his pack of rogue and destroyed another pack."