'Sam? Sam, please hold on.' I whisper into his head. 

Sam groaned and he clutched the bed sheet tight until it tear. He was fighting the wolfbane back and I look away, unable to witness this. I know what it feels like to have wolfbane in your systems since I experience it myself. The first time experience made me wish to die, praying to the Goddess to take the pain away even though it cost my life but Diane held me up. It was her Alpha nature that force me to hold on and embrace the pain so I could channel it into anger, an anger that we will use to fight Robert. 

A sound of door click make me snarl in warning but I quickly cut it off when it was Adam. I guess my Alpha mood kick in just to protect my Beta. I didn't  relax as he enter the room but I do felt his fear and a bit of submission to me as he nod his head in respect. "Alpha Selyen." He called, almost sound like he didn't believe that I have this title. "Alpha Ian is waiting for you at his office."

I nod my head but was a bit reluctant to move from Sam, afraid that I might lose my second man. Like he could read my mind, Adam say, "You guys are under the Shadow Blade pack's protection and he declare your alliance with us. You have our word."

I nod again a thank you, unable to say it telepathically and follow him out from the room. yet I was a bit surprised how quick it was for Ian to decide me as an ally. Adam keeps walking and lead me toward Ian's house. I keep my head high and my focus forward as we walk and pass some people. I heard whispers and mutters but that didn't bother me much since I can just shut it out mentally but what makes me a bit edgy is what they are thinking out loud in their minds. I don't want to hear those especially from their minds but it was either they're being loud or I'm too self-conscious about what they will think about me. They watch me with those doubtfulness and questions in their eyes and I hold my annoyance back from bursting through my throat. Growling when I'm surrounded is not a good idea.

Once we enter Ian's house, Adam guided me to the second floor and took a left turn. We reached a heavy wooden double doors and Adam knocked twice before he twist the doorknob and step aside to let me in. I stepped inside and was greeted with Veronica and Alex while Ian stared at me from behind his wooden desk. 

"Alpha Selyen." Veronica bow. "Or should I called you by your family name, Alpha Stormrage?"

Ian flinched and looked at Ica with eyes widen in surprised. It was maybe he was surprised when he heard that family name and he knows about my father but I don't know their status of relationship is. Father had once mentioned about his pack but I don't remember what it was about. I frown at Ica. 'You knew from the start.' I said, neither a question nor a statement.

She smiles tightly. "Having the touch of seeing the future make me see or predict things but I or any other Seekers out there is forbidden to tell what they have foreseen. They can only warn the consequences in our choice."

I nod my head understand and took brief moment to observe the office. Both walls on my sides are covered with books on the shelves which it makes the room smell like old papers and documents. There was some sort of a whiteboard with a map on it on one wall and there were a few circles and X marks on it with either black, red or green color. Ica and Alex sat on a black couch and there are two empty chairs in front of the wooden desk. My eyes land on Ian who was sitting on a big armchair on the other side of the table.

I heard Adam shut the door behind me and stand on my right, not too close, not too far. I stand there straight and keep my eyes on Ian, waiting for him to speak first. The atmosphere seemed too tense especially when there are two Alpha radiating their aura to show dominance. I tried to read his expression, his blue eyes but I found it hard when he's wearing the emotionless face like he did when we first met. I slightly tense and so was Diane even though she didn't want to go against him.