"Well excuse me."

***

Before I could knock the door swung open.

"Gahdamn." I referred to her opening the door so quickly.

"I'm just excited to see you." Yalannah pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around her squeezing a lil' bit.

Chaylin cleared her throat causing Yalannah to pull away from me.

"I mean you all." Yalannah smiled noticing my nieces.

She opened the door and we all walked inside.

I walked to the couch sitting next to Jordyn. She smiled giggling at me climbing onto my lap pulling at my curly hair making me cringe.

Amaiya noticed Jordyn and she skipped over to us.

"Hi lil' baybeh." Amaiya waved at Jordyn.

"I not a baby." Jordyn pouted causing me to erupt in laughter.

On the other hand, Chaylin and Kayden were grilling yaya. That's just how they are. They did the same thing to Raylene.

***

A few hours later, all the girls were watching tv while Yalannah was heating up a bottle for her baby niece Rolanda.

"So how's my other shop coming along?"

"Real good. I can't wait fa' you ta' see it. I kno' you'll luh' it."

"Oh really?" She said adjusting Ro in her arms.

"Yep."

"We'll see."

"We will."

Before Yalannah could change the subject Kaykay walked in.

"Okay uncle Aug. Can we go home now?"

"Why tha' rush?"

"I want you ta' hurry up and order tha' tickets befo' dey sell out." Kaykay whined.

"What tickets?" Yalannah asked.

"Justin Bieber's Purpose tour." Kayden smiled from ear to ear.

"Oouu, I love him!" Yaya squealed.

"You do?" I asked surprised.

"Yes. I mean we're almost the same age. I've been a fan of his since he came out."

I nodded, rubbing my chin. "You wanna come with us to his Miami show?"

She started shaking her head no.

"Why not?" Kay looked at her.

"I don't want to be a bother."

"You not. Plus ima' need some company." I smiled at her.

I had to keep insisting but eventually she gave in. I bought the tickets for all five of us off Yaya's Apple laptop with backstage passes so we can meet JB.

***

A few days later, Yalannah came over to my house a little early to do my hair. I wanted to do something different so she suggested that I get twist with extensions not much longer than my natural hair and I agreed.

She sat on the couch and I sat on the floor in between her legs while she did my hair. Chay, Kay and Mya were already dressed and waiting patiently. I went upstairs to shower and get ready for this Bieber concert. Yalannah did the same, in a different bathroom of course.

While driving to tell American Airlines Arena where the concert was being held Yalannah could not stop smiling. While waiting for a red light to turn green, I got ready to snap a picture of her. I called her name and captured the smile.