"You will be fine right?" I asked Rupa when we walked towards the entrance to leave.

"Of course!" She replied and gestured me towards my behind.

I turned to see Girish waiting for her and I chuckled shaking my head. After them, everyone slowly left while I walked near to Kamal's vehicle.

"So, can we leave now?" he asked then moment I was beside him.

"Is something wrong?" I asked him frowning.

"No!" he replied before sitting on his bike and I joined him little reluctantly not knowing how to sit properly as this is my first experience.

"Where should I hold for support?" I asked him nervously and he slowly explained before asking me to hold him with the other hand.

I placed it over his shoulder to which he sighed and mumbled "It seems to be your first so circle your hand around my waist to be able to adjust to it."

After thinking for a few seconds, I did as he asked, to which he stilled this time making me frown.

"Is something wrong?" I asked him nearly to his ear when there were a few cars passing near to us.

"No!" he literally snapped, but just started the bike before driving and I didn't have the chance to ask him about the problem.

"Why didn't you say that I can pay the bill?" he asked the moment we walked in our room.

"I... I didn't want to hurt my new friend and I thought you would understand." I replied, frowning at him holding my Saree which model I wear in home to change.

"New friend?" he asked like he can't believe that word.

"Yes!" I replied, still frowning at him.

"I can't believe it!" he said, rubbing his forehead.

"Do you want me to stay away from your friends or something?" I asked curiously.

"Yes!" he replied, staring at me.

"Why?" I asked, not wanting to go with that wish of his at all.

"Because..." he mumbled shrugging and I stared at his face before shaking my head.

"Your friends are old enough to choose that and I want to become a great friend for Girish. He is near to the family for me." I said remembering how he is nearly occupying the place of Aunty.

"What about your husband?" he asked, glaring at me.

"You don't listen to his wishes and he is not your family. What am I then, Vani? This is our first conversation and we are fighting." He shouted and I flinched back.

"I don't want to fight with you." I mumbled in a whisper.

"Well, I think it is tough luck. Because we already fought and we are still fighting. Are we even married, Vani? Because I don't feel like we are." He said before storming off from the room.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked him when he walked back drinking his water.

"I don't know! I just said what I felt and I am sure you don't deny it too. We both don't know what to do and how to do and I don't know we will ever know." He replied sighing.

What does he mean by that? Is he talking about the compatibility and everything else? Did he decide that there is nothing else completely?

"It is good that you came to that conclusion because I can really see your point." I said and turned back before removing the one I am wearing and changed into the other.

"Look, I am sorry. I don't know what came over me." He uttered the moment I lay on the bed.

"Then why don't we have this conversation or fighting when you remember or even decided the reason for all this?" I asked without turning around.

"Fine! It is not like I have a wish to fight with you or even have this type of conversation." He said and we both drifted off into sleep.

From the next day we stopped having any conversation and had a few normal words between us and as per Sunday he went out with his friends while I did the same with Rupa.

I can't believe that I am missing even fewer words, we exchanged everyday except these greetings and also the ones with which we exchange when we will return or what is for dinner.

The weekend passed in a blur and then I was able to indulge myself into work as the timings become even more for my job except on weekends.

Rupa saw the change in my attitude along with Girish and immediately started their interrogation.

However, when I pleaded them to leave this matter they did to my relief. And the weekend started very early or it seemed like that to me.

I never thought I would be this stubborn when the matter comes to him as I was always mushy for him and would have done anything for him.

However, knowing his feelings made me have a protective layer for myself to not be hurt by him.

Should I think that as a gift or a curse? Because I want to talk to him and do everything he is asking me to but then again I don't want to do them.

I sighed and walked into the house directly from the hospital not accepting Girish invitation for the hang out.

Making myself a good coffee, I sat down on the couch and started watching a movie to push away all the thoughts from my head.

Within a few minutes I felt my eyes drooping with tiredness and I drifted off into sleep lying on the couch, but then woke up startled feeling arms around me.

"Go back to sleep." I heard his voice and did like he asked.

Maybe I am still not so strong to ignore his wishes! I thought a silly one before smiling and snuggled into his hold placing my arms around his neck.

"Tired?" he asked in a whisper after placing me on the bed.

"Yeah!" I replied without opening my eyes and then thought he was going to leave me, but to my utter surprise he joined me.

My eyes opened when I got adjusted to the idea and saw him already staring back at me.

"You should be punished!" his words suddenly made me feel shock and confusion at a time.

"Why?" I asked him frowning in a defensive tone thinking he is going to blame me for the fight.

"For those eyes." His reply made me so surprised that I didn't have anything to tell him or to myself but only to gape at him in shock.

"Sleep!" he whispered closing his eyes and I followed his suit after a few minutes still coming around with his words.

You are supposed to be the most simple person, Kamal, but not this complex which would make me feel more attraction for you.

--------------------------------------

hey guys! kind of late but was busy...

so, how is the chap???

comment plz and vote...