16. Stolen Kisses

I have 2 things to say:

1. I WATCHED THIS IS US TODAY AND OH MY GOD IT WAS PERFECTION. LIKE IT REMINDED ME WHY I FELL IN LOVE WITH THESE BOYS IN THE FIRST PLACE AND OMFG THE BOYS ARE SUCH IDIOTS LIKE HONESTLY WHY DO I LOVE THEM SO MUCH. BUT UGH I LOVED IT AND I WANNA WATCH IT AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND UGH MY BABIES.

2. "Truly Madly Deeply" HAS REACHED OVER ONE MILLIONS READS. 1 MILLION! THAT'S 1,000,000! I SCREAMED WHEN I SAW THAT AND I GAVE MY FRIEND A HEART ATTACK BUT I DON'T GIVE A SHIT COS THAT'S MY FIRST FANFIC THAT HAS EVER REACHED 1 MILLION READS AAAHHH.

Anyway, here's your chapter :D

__________________________________________________

Kelsey’s POV:

          “Kelsey!” I heard Logan’s voice over the loud noise at the airport.

          Turning, I saw Logan waving over at me, and I grinned. Dragging my suitcase behind me, I walked over to him and stopped as I gave him a tight hug. “Logan!” I exclaim as we pull away, smiling. “Did you get taller?”

          “Maybe you just got shorter,” he grinned and I rolled my eyes. “Here, give me your bag,” he added, taking the suitcase from me.

          I was finally in Miami now and Logan had come to pick me up. It was late in the evening and I was wide awake, whereas Logan probably wanted to go to sleep soon enough. I was gonna be staying at Logan’s house with his parents, who were kind enough to offer me a place to stay.

          Logan and I were now in the car, driving back to his place. “So how was the tour?” he asked as he took a left turn on to the high way. “See any interesting places?”

          I laugh, nodding. “We went to Spain, Italy, Denmark, Sweden – so many beautiful places. Oh, Logan you would’ve loved it.”

          “I’m sure I would’ve,” he muttered. “So how are things with you and Harry?”

          I bit my tongue. I contemplated on whether or not I should tell him about how Harry and I had kissed – twice, but then I decided not to tell him. At least, not yet. I need to register that through my own head first as well. “Things are good,” I finally say. “He’s a great guy.”

          Logan nods and in a couple of minutes, we pull up in front of his house. Walking up to the front door as he pulls along my suitcase, the door flies open and reveals Julia, Logan’s mother.

          “Kelsey!” she grins as she pulls me in for a hug. “It’s so good to see you. Oh, you look so beautiful! Europe’s been so good to you.”

          I smile as she pulls me into the house. It looks just as it did the last time I saw it; big and beautiful with beige walls and modern looking furniture. In the living room was Fletcher, Logan’s dad. “Kelsey,” he smiles, standing up as he hugs me. “Good to see you, sweetheart.”

          “You too,” I smile as we pull away.

          “I’m putting your bag in the guest room,” Logan says, before pulling the suitcase down the hall.

          “How are you, darling?” Julia smiles as we sit down on the couch. “How’s life like in London?”

          “Great,” I smile. “London is beautiful and the people there are so nice.”

          Fletcher smiled. “How’s that husband of yours?” he raises an eyebrow. “Isn’t giving you a hard time, right?”

          I let out a laugh. “No, he’s great,” I reply with a smile. “He’s an amazing guy, really.”