Hell Has Officially Frozen Over

This is just a filler to get past all the boring stuff! But seriously, this is the last day to decide how you want the next chapter. It can be 1st, 2nd, or 3rd person. And ANY character from this book! SO...

COMMENT FOR WHO YOU WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER TO BE ABOUT. THE MOST COMMENTED CHARACTER WILL WIN!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my goodness. It's official guys, I think hell finally froze." Amber complained and rubbed her hands together.

"Yeah so let's hurry the hell up and get inside." Samantha forcefully suggested.

I chuckled and fell into step beside her.

"Are you guys ready for this?" Lacey asked.

"Yep."

"Mhm."

"Omg, yes!"

Taylor was the odd one out with her more than enthusiastic response.

"What?" She asked with a put out look on her face. "It's senior year! We're supposed to be all hyped up about everything."

"She's right you know," Libby commented while looking at me. "You have to cherish every moment because it may not seem like a big deal now but it will mean a lot more later."

I felt like there was a double meaning behind her words although I couldn't be sure.

After me and Kyle became "friends" Libby seems a little bit weary of me. Like I'll ask for the bottle of ketchup and she'll just eyeball me before finally handing it over. I don't know if she's irritated because she knows that he likes me and I have a teeny, tiny crush on him (Who am I kidding? It's a pretty massive crush...) but whatever it is it's obviously struck a cord with her.

"Sweet Jesus, finally!" Amber goes straight for the heater once we're inside the little boutique.

The dresses inside were beautiful and expensive looking- much too flashy to where to homecoming.
"Wow Amber do you want me to go broke? This place looks super expensive." Taylor's happy mood suddenly fizzled out.

"No worries guys, I got you covered. My mom and grandma own this place," Amber moved to the door that read Employees Only and stuck her head in. "Mom, grandma! Are you back here?"

"Shut big mouth, much too loud. We in the back." A foreign tongue that spoke with broken English slithered through the crack in the door to where we were. We all began to laugh when a wrinkled and reached out and lightly knocked her upside the head.

"Shut up guys." She rolled her eyes and walked all the way into the back.

We followed her like baby ducks in a line until we were met with two strikingly beautiful Asian women.

"Sam, Tay, and Marcy this is my mom and grandma. Mom, grandma, this is Samantha, Taylor, and Marcelene." The three of us scowled in unison as she said our full names.

"Oh it's so nice to meet my grandbaby's friends!" Amber's grandmother gushed. "You all need dress, no? Big school dance soon, come with me."

The three of us looked back with panicked expressions on our faces but the group of traitors behind us just smiled and waved.

"See you guys later!" They chorused as we got dragged further into the store.

____________________________________

Three hours later and we were finally out of the boutique. Turns out Amber's mom and grandmother were quite the craftswomen and decided to make genuine one-of-a-kind dresses for all of us. They weren't free but I probably would've shoved money at them if they were. The sketches were beautiful, the fabrics rich with color and soft to the touch, I knew the dresses were going to be amazing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Which characters do you want to focus on for next chapter?! Last day to comment who!