32

32

Everything was set.

The softest blanket that he could find in her favourite colour -- mint -- was laid out on the luscious grass, the night so dim that you couldn't tell it was green. The aqua water splashed in a soothing pattern against the boulders in the river below the white cliff which seemed to be so high up that it felt like the top of the world. Several candles were lit around the entire place -- which were beautiful, but also very hazardous -- and to top it off, the mesmerizing flames wandering the night sky were twinkling down on the scene.

Yoongi grinned to himself. Perfect. He was proud that he alone had thought of such an amazing idea.

Wasn't her favourite place the cliffs near the river? Did she like the starry sky? Did she mind if he didn't make any food?

But still, many questions swam around his head in anxiousness. However confident he seemed, his initial emotions would always be lower. He wasn't ready. Yes, of course, his disorder wasn't as bad as many others - but it was hard for him. And along with that -- confessing to the girl he's gained strong feelings for although only knowing her a little over a month or two?

It sure was going to be tough.

But Yoongi was strong and he was never one to back down. He'd already told his friends the plan and Jimin had even promised to bring Jiyeon to the scene.

Now, he just had to wait.

But what if she doesn't come? What if she got hurt and had to go home? What if Jimin got lost? What if she doesn't like it? What if she rejects him? What if she's actually moving away to the United States in three days forever and--

Stop it, stupid! Yoongi scolded his conscience. He knew she was going to make it and she was going to be completely fine. He could only hope she would love it too.

After a while of tapping his foot nervously and impatiently, he heard light foot steps coming up behind him. He whipped around as fast as he could to come in to eye contact with the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.

"Jiyeon..." He breathed. Even in her normal everyday clothes - which were her light-blue ripped jeans that resembled Yoongi's own and a baggy white shirt with her favourite black and white converse that even he himself had grown to love - he found beauty in her. Her brown hair flowing around her face constantly as the breeze flew past and her large eyes staring at him was enough to make him feel like thowing himself off of the cliff there and then. How could someone be so perfect, so mesmerizing, so... ethereal?

"Hi, Yoongi," She gave him a light smile, a smile that could light up the entire world and beyond.

"Hi," He managed to find his voice after getting lost in her eyes. "Um, sit down - if you want. I mean... you know--"

Jiyeon took a few steps forward and sat herself down on the blanket. It was unbelievably soft and her favourite colour... she loved it.

"You don't have to be so awkward, Yoongi." She said, knocking him out of his trance.

"R-Right," He grinned a little, placing himself next to her.

Jiyeon examined the entire scene. For one, it was at her favourite thinking place, the most beautiful place she could think of. Did he take that in to consideration when he set this up or is it by coincidence? Everything seemed like it was made for the two of them at this moment.

"It's beautiful here," She commented.

"Yeah, but you know what's more beautiful--"

"Yoongi!" She became flustered and covered her face in her hands.