13

13
THIRD PERSON

After about half an hour of driving, Yoongi finally parked his car in a packed place, full of multiple vehicles.

Jiyeon observed the kids holding hands with their parents as they ate candy floss and carried giant bears that were probably double the size of them.

Her eyes lit up in glee after she'd finally figured out where he had brought her.

"I love you!" She exclaimed at Yoongi who was shocked. "Not literally, you stupid," Jiyeon corrected. 

"Right." He straightened himself up as he got out of his car. The queue wasn't as long as they had expected for tickets, so they had entered the amusement park within ten minutes.

"I could've paid for myself, you know." Jiyeon stated, to which Yoongi responded to with a 'shut up'.

They both wondered around the amusement park, looking up at the roller-coasters in awe - well, at least Jiyeon was. Yoongi seemed nervous and not at all excited.

When Jiyeon finally found a ride she wanted to go on, Yoongi visibly and audibly gulped. It had multiple loops and a huge drop which led into a large black hole, and the other side, you came out upside down. It repeated it twice until it made its way back to the base.

"That looks so fun!" Jiyeon cheered.

"Do we have to?" Yoongi tried, but it was no use.

Jiyeon unknowingly grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the line. Yoongi felt uncomfortable with her hand holding his, because, even though he absolutely loved holding her soft hands which seemed like they were made for his, that was the problem.

It had a weird, tingly feeling which made Yoongi feel like letting go almost immediately. Soon, to his relief, Jiyeon released his hand.

"Alright, there are two more spaces left on this ride, could you two go through please?" The lady gestured towards the two and Jiyeon eagerly nodded as Yoongi reluctantly shuffled along side Jiyeon.

The two walked onto the roller coaster and they were shown to the back two seats by a man. They were buckled in.

As the machine slowly creaked forward, chatter and screams could be heard from the passengers in front, who were preparing themselves for the first huge drop. By huge, I mean literally a 180 degree angle.

Well, shit.

As they neared the drop, Jiyeon whispered, "Yoongi, I'm scared. I don't want to do this any more..." She quietly mumbled and looked down, regretting her silly decision.

Yoongi rolled his eyes but his expression softened when he noticed that she was genuinely more scared than he was, and boy, he was terrified of roller-coasters.

He sighed and contemplated on whether to take the risk or not. In the end, he did it.

Yes, he held her hand.

"Don't be scared, it'll be fine." He cooed, and Yoongi himself didn't even notice how soft his voice had become.

The corners of Jiyeon's mouth tugged upwards as she exhaled a breath and closed her eyes. They were about to go in for the drop.

Yoongi felt Jiyeon tense and squeezed her hand a little which she tried to return, but the roller-coaster had gone off.

Jiyeon squealed as Yoongi repeatedly spat colourful words from his mouth in probably about ten different languages.

Near the end, Jiyeon courageously lifted her linked arm in the air and laughed, as Yoongi actually, unbelievably and amazingly did the same.

The roller-coaster finally halted at the base as the passengers cheered and hooted.

"Oh my God, Yoongi that was amazing!" Jiyeon shouted as she connected her hands with Yoongi's again, as if it was natural. Yoongi didn't notice this, but he held her hand too and they strolled through the theme park, Jiyeon teasing him about how scared he was.

"Hey! You almost cried at the start, too!" Yoongi defended.

"B-But that was because the drop was scary!" Jiyeon said back.

"Still counts as being scared, duh."

Jiyeon playfully huffed as Yoongi secretly smiled at her.

It all seemed to happen far too quickly, but he had never felt this way about a girl before. He didnt know what it was but he had never felt it.

Never, ever.