14

14

By the evening, they had been on many rides, which they both dared each other to go on, and not once did Yoongi let go of her hand, unless they were boarding a ride or he was getting out his phone to check the time and random messages his six crazy friends were rambling on about in the group chat. 

But for this one occasion that Yoongi was digging out his wallet from his pockets and had let go of her hand, she had disappeared.

MIN YOONGI

What a reckless girl. It had literally only been less than 20 seconds that I'd released her for, and she had gone from my sight. Anything could happen to an innocent girl wondering around such a public area on her own. She was like a child.

As I tried erasing these negative thoughts from my mind, I frantically ran around the whole of the theme park, looking for a girl with long, brown hair. She was literally no where.

As I stopped to catch my breath, I heard a little whine come from around the corner where there were multiple stalls and games to play.

I whipped my head up so fast that I swear I heard a crack, but still I ran to a stall with huge, fluffy dogs which were probably as big as I was.

And there she was.

She laid a dollar bill on the table and picked up the gun, repeatedly attempting to shoot the moving little aliens.

A hint of a smile on my face, I crept up behind and dropped a $20 bill on the table next to her. She hadn't noticed me yet, but I picked up the gun and tried to shoot at the moving little fucks.

Damn, they're fast. I repeatedly failed, try after try. It continued like this until I had reached my eighteenth go. I'm gonna win this.

I had figured out the alien's tactic now. The moving little shit had been programmed to abruptly move every time it sensed the gun pointing at it, so as soon as I pointed at it, I quickly turned my gun away, and sure enough, the alien stood stationery. It couldn't sense the gun like I had suspected.

As I shot it down, the man at the stall was astonished when he realised I had figured out his trick, and I smirked as I reached up to grab a huge dog that Jiyeon had been staring at, trying to win.

I turned around and noticed she was staring at me in amazement. Had she been watching me the whole time?

"That was..." She started.

I shoved the stuffed dog into her hands and she snuggled into it with glee.

"Thank you so much!" She squealed and leapt towards me and hugged me, but luckily, the dog was between us.

"Yeah, it's okay," I smiled.

"You didn't have to spend any more money on me, you've already given me so much and I'm staying at your house..." She trailed.

"Seriously, Jiyeon, it's okay."

She paused, "Why did you do that?"

I then paused for a thought too.

Why did I do that?

Simple.

I think I like you.

But is it normal to like someone within the space of a week? Is it normal to feel butterflies when my name rolls off her tongue? Is it normal to fall for someone so quickly? She's going to leave in the end anyway and I promised myself I wouldn't get attached to her. It's too late.

"I don't know."

Still, the everlasting smile remains on her face as she holds my hand again and we exit the amusement park.

"I'm hungry." She says, just as her stomach growled in hunger.

I chuckled and walked along side her through the busy streets.