22

22
KIM JIYEON

Finally, after a whole week of trying to deal with Daehyun, I managed to make him do at least a small part of our project on lifestyles across the world, and we were finally finished. All throughout the times we met at lunch, he would only ever ask for my number. I, of course, denied his request and made him do his research.

And all the times that we had been in the library, Yoongi would always be on the table right behind us with his partner (Jae Min, some girl that's popular for being part of the cheerleading team). He told me he would always be watching us in case Daehyun tried anything since almost everyone knew what he was like.

Because of that, Jae Min was always getting annoyed at Yoongi for not participating and helping out.

There was one time where Daehyun rested his hand on my knee, and Yoongi flipped a table - literally. He recieved a detention because it hit some kid on the head and he passed out.

I don't even know why Yoongi got so mad - it's not like Daehyun attempted touching me in other places, he just put his hand on my knee. He's so over-protective and always acts as if he's my boyfriend, but I couldn't deny the fact that butterflies erupted in my stomach every time I thought about us in a relationship.

I shook my head and moved the file on the laptop to the Hand-in folder for projects. Checking that it saved, I logged off and put the laptop back, making my way back downstairs and out of the school as it was the end of the day, only to see Seokjin leaving a small kiss on Min's cheek.

Yeah - I gasped too loud, and yeah - I got pissed that they didn't tell me.

4:02 PM

"This flavour is the best," Hoseok said, licking his bubblegum ice cream.

"No, chocolate is." Min stated.

"Blueberry is!" Taehyung shouted.

"Ew! Taehyung what's wrong with you?" Jungkook, Namjoon and I exclaimed. Personally, I thought blueberry was the worst. Why did that even have to be a flavour?

"Guys, we all know its vanilla." Seokjin said, shoving the entire ice cream cone into his mouth. We all stared at him in awe. "What?"

"Never mind," I sighed. "Anyway, I prefer mint chocolate chip."

Immediately, Hoseok and Jimin looked up at each other and their eyes widened.

"We ship it! You only like mint ice cream because of Yoongi! You have a crush on Yoongi~!" They sang at the top of their lungs, causing all of the people in the ice cream shop to look over at us, casting judging looks.

"I-I do not!" I whisper-yell back, cheeks flaring a crimson colour.

"Well, she isn't lying, she used to bite my shoulders if I got the mint ice cream first when there was no more vanilla ice cream at home. Honestly, little Jiyeon was scary." Seokjin shuddered, as if the memory still sent shivers down his spine.

Everyone commenced into a conversation about how violent they were in their childhood, and I only occasionally listened, focusing more on my ice cream than I should've been.