12

12
KIM JIYEON

I put on blue skinny jeans with a short-sleeved baseball tee and some black Converse. I realised that it was freezing outside and I had only brought my big stuffy coat with me, which I wasnt going to wear unless I wanted to look like a potato.

Reluctantly knocking on Yoongi's door, because I'd already changed, he opened it whilst he was sliding his shirt on, allowing me to see his delicious ab- I mean, his stomach.

"What?"

"It's cold. I forgot to buy a hoodie."

He slightly eyes me up and down before sighing and rummaging through his closet.

Before I say anything, he throws a black Adidas hoodie at me and boy, was it big.

I smile and leave the room after saying thanks, pulling the over-sized item of clothing over me. It smelt good. It smelt of mint.

I grab my phone and take money with me in case I needed to spend any and exited the house, waiting next to Yoongi's car.

The headlights flashed and I took that as a sign that it was open, so I sat down in the passenger seat as I waited for him.

His Christmas lights were still on even in the day and it outshone all the other house.

He finally sits in the driver's seat and notices me glancing at the decorations.

"I still dont like it, I just cant be bothered to take it down," He says in a defending manner.

"Sure." I say, rolling my eyes and he drives off.