6

6

After three long hours of Yoongi becoming frustrated because he couldn't write any lyrics down for his new song and me growing uncomfortable every time he grunted or slammed his fists down repeatedly on the table, we concluded that we both needed a break by going to the mall - and also because I had been in the same sticky clothes since yesterday and all throughout the night.

"Uh, it might take quite a while, I'm looking for shoes, clothes, my own phone charger, just the necessities, you know? You can go home and pick me up later if you want." I told him. It felt awkward having him around, seeing as though I've burdened him enough and only known him for three days - we didn't even know anything about each other apart from the fact that he was a total jerk half the time and nice the other half. I couldn't even bring myself to act as a friend with him like he asked me to not too long ago. I wanted to know more about him.

"It's okay, I'll just follow you." He said with his deep, monotonous voice.

"Right." I say, looking away from him.

I first go looking for clothes. When we enter the store, I immediately pick up a red sweatshirt and light blue jeans. I then proceed to a few dresses, just two simple ones that I might wear out when it's not so cold. I pick out a few more shirts, and even Yoongi picks one up.

"How about this one?" I look at the black shirt he shows me. It was literally just a plain black shirt.

"So fashionable," I giggle and take it from him anyway. After grabbing two more pairs of jeans, I take it all up to the counter and pay with my card. "Okay, shoes!" I announced.

He groaned, but then his face lit up, leading me to a shoe store that he called his 'favourite.'

-----

Okay, so yeah, maybe I brought too much, but I needed clothes obviously. By the time we got back to his house, he looked like he could drop dead any second. "Okay, I'm going to go and sort my stuff out before school tomorrow. But, uh, Yoongi? Where should I put it all?"

"There's an empty space in my left closet, use that. It's pretty big." He grumbles out.

"Thanks," I say before going to organize everything. After squishing all of my stuff into the space he called big, I huffed and walked back downstairs to see Yoongi lying on the couch.

"What are you doing?"

"Resting my eyes. Duh."

I stifled a laugh as he opened one eye and looked at me as if I was stupid. "What do you want to do?" He finally asked, sitting up.

"Can we get to, like, know each other?"

"You mean like 20 Questions? Lame." He deadpanned.

"But why not?" I pouted, hoping he'll give in. He looks me in the eyes and frowns, then sighs frustratedly, muttering something about only knowing me for a few days.

"Fine, but you ask first because I can't think of any questions. And we both have to answer the questions."

"Okay!" I grin, plopping myself down on the couch next to him. "First then, what's your favourite colour?"