10

10

When I woke up, I saw Jin sitting on the couch at the opposite end of the room. He sees I'm awake and rushes over to me, pulling me into a hug and apologising repeatedly for leaving me.

"Jin, it wasn't your fault. Seriously. We're both okay now - right? I'm just really glad to see you again."

"I'm so sorry, Jiyeon. I was so stupid thinking I could go against her like that. Maybe if I didn't, we could've snuck out another way and lived a happier life." He sighed.

"It's alright. I don't mind. Plus, I have an internship and I moved out as soon as I turned eighteen so I live-- or used to live even, alone. But Yoongi let me stay here for a while. I quite like him. But he's really grumpy." I sulked playfully.

"He is," Jin agrees. "It's such a coincidence."

"What is?"

"Well, one of my close friends dating my little sister."

"I am not dating him!" I yell and I hear Yoongi from outside of the room somewhere yell something along the same lines.

"I know, I know. But between us both, I think you guys are relationship material."

"Get out." I pointed to the window and he laughed loudly.

"Okay, I'm sorry, Yeon. I'm going to leave now since I bet the guys have left without me," He hugged me one last time, "We have to catch up on the last five years." He smiled and whispered an 'I love you', before exiting the room.

The house door closes and I hear a click.

I go downstairs and see Yoongi shoving all the dirty plates into the dishwasher. Lazy ass - there were only three plates he needed to wash.

"Damn, I wanted to meet your friends."

"Next time - school is starting again in a few days. I'm sure you know Hoseok and Namjoon already. Jungkook is in your honours maths class and Taehyung and Jimin you might not have met."

"Oh! Jungkook the really smart junior? Yeah. And Hoseok. I remember he used like a pick-up line on me once. I've never talked to Namjoon but I've seen him. I've met Park Jimin! I bumped into him at the grocery store once. I like him, he's nice. Well, I think he's the right guy. Orange hair, right?"

Yoongi nods.

"...And, I've heard the girls talking about Taehyung I think." I giggled.

Yoongi only rolled his eyes and stretched.

"Well, I'm tired. Dibs on the bed!" He raced up the stairs immediately, with me running after him like a maniac.

"Min Yoongi, come back here you idiot!"

We had a huge discussion about who was going to sleep on the bed.

"Let's have a vote, then." I suggested. He voted for himself and I voted for myself, so naturally, I won.

"Good night," I whisper as he switches the light off and gets into his 'bed' on the floor.

I only heard a muffled sound, which was probably him replying. I smiled to myself and shut my eyes.