26

a/n:
this has always been a popular chapter before i unpublished it so i hope you guys still like it<3 be glad that this is 4000+ words long ;))

26
KIM JIYEON
Christmas Day

Today is the day. My favourite day of the year. I immediately sat up straight and sighed contently before squealing and rolling around in the bed.

"You awake?" Yoongi sauntered into the room.

"Merry Christmas!" I say, running up to him and throwing myself on him.

He landed on the ground with a thud and groaned. "Yeah, Merry Christmas, Yeonnie." He smiled at me and hugged me back.

"I'm surprised you were up before me," I giggle quietly and jump off of him. Yoongi looked down at my shorts and gulped. I glared at him - boys."It's just shorts, you pervert. What, can't handle it?" I roll my eyes.

"I-I made breakfast." He said and quickly exited the room.

I went downstairs and finished the pancakes Yoongi made for me, he attempted making a reindeer but it obviously failed - credit to him for the strawberry red nose though.

"Seokjin's gonna be cooking the dinner so we don't need to do anything," Yoongi said, walking past with hundreds of presents in his hand. He placed them underneath the Christmas tree.

"Got any plans after lunch? I think Oppa and Min are going to the movies aferwards. It's obvious they're dating. They are dating, right?"

"Pretty sure they are. And nope, my dad's going to the company dinner again. Aren't you going?" He raised a brow.

"Oh... Sorry. And no. I was hoping we could spend some time together or something like that? I don't know..." I sheepishly grinned with a light blush spreading my cheeks.

"Okay." He says. I smile to myself and get my gifts to put under the tree.

I was pretty sure everyone would like the presents I got for them - it took a lot of time to find them.

After taking them downstairs and putting them under the tree, I got my phone out of my pocket and sent a text to the group chat.

You sent a message @ WHERE ARE MY JAMS

Me:
yo come over at like 12 pls

HoeMin:
okie dokie <333 i lub chu

Me:
ew

HoeMin:
stfu and lub me

Me:
gtg yoongi's calling me

HoeMin:
these hoe's aint loyal

Tae:
i am loyal

Jeon Cena:
hoe i saw u retweet yoongi's selfie on twitter

Jeon Cena:
tae whats good?