30

30
THIRD PERSON

It's been two weeks since Jiyeon moved out of Yoongi's house. She bought a new apartment fairly closer to the office and Seokjin's house.

After the kiss the two shared on New Years, things got worse. Yoongi avoided Jiyeon like she was the Anti-Christ and refused to make any kind of contact with her. Jiyeon took it upon herself to gather all her belongings and move out.

But she was confused - it was so obvious the two liked each other so what went wrong? Was she that bad of a kisser? Did he not like girls who worried too much? Did someone tell him something?

After going through countless ideas, she concluded that Yoongi was just a confused and awkward person and didn't know how to handle his feelings - or so she hoped so.

What Jiyeon didn't realise though, was that Yoongi was only trying to protect her - who knew if the insane side of him which came when he killed his mother would appear again at a point with her?

Every morning when Jiyeon would pass Yoongi's house on her walk to school, which started again a few days ago, she'd always notice that his Christmas lights were still up. When she looked down the rest of the street and even the entirety of the city, all houses had been stripped bare of their decorations already.

Unknown to Jiyeon, he'd always insist on keeping them draped around his house and even once punched Jungkook when he found him trying to secretly take off the lights.

He just had to keep a part of Jiyeon somehow. He kept the glittery snowflakes on the windows from Christmas Day and would collect any of her hair pins and ties she left behind.

"Min Yoongi, what are you doing here?" Shin Hye, the receptionist of his father's company building questioned. She was taken aback that he was suddenly visiting since almost everyone knew how much he hated his father. Shin Hye had known Yoongi since he was a child and she was almost like an elder sister to him.

"I'm not here for him, Noona." He muttered rudely.

"I figured," The elder tried not to show any signs of anger and annoyance at Yoongi's unnecessary behaviour. "So what brings you here?"

"Which office does Kim Jiyeon work in?"

"The intern Kim Jiyeon?" Yoongi nodded. "Erm... on the eighteenth floor, office number two-hundred-and-sixty-seven. Take a visitor's pass with you if you don't want to get told off." She handed a pass over and he mumbled a thanks. "You can go now."

Before he could walk off and enter the elevator, Shin Hye called after him.

"And Yoongi?"

"Yes, Noona?"

"Don't... do anything you're going to regret." She smiled sympathetically.

"Why would I? I'm not the same stupid kid I used to be." Yoongi scoffed and walked off.

Shin Hye wasn't stupid. He had never once come to visit his father once so why would he come for Jiyeon? It was obvious they had some kind of relationship. But Shin Hye also knew that Jiyeon shared her office with Wonho and his crush on the innocent girl was very noticeable.

She was prepared for the worst. The receptionist dialed a number and waited for the call to be answered.

"Hello, it's Shin Hye. Yes, actually. Yoongi's here and he's on the eighteenth floor. He came here to see Kim Jiyeon and I have a bad feeling about what he's going to do. Okay, thank you." She ended the call and a worried expression settled on her features.

Meanwhile, Yoongi waited for the elevator to halt. When it arrived at the eighteenth floor, he passed many offices until he spotted number two-hundred-and-sixty-seven.

But before he could walk in, two figures in the office caught his eye through the glass walls.

There she was, Jiyeon - the girl who he'd run through fire for, being touched by another guy.

Although it wasn't at all innapropriate and in a conpletely acceptable way, Yoongi's jealousy got the better of him. There Wonho was, inspecting a bruise Jiyeon recieved on her forehead when she walked into a pole in the morning.

Without even waiting for Jiyeon to grant his access via the button, Yoongi smashed the glass door down with his shoulder and instantly lunged towards Wonho.

The sound of the shattering glass only affected some other workers in nearby offices but the rest of the building was unaware of what was happening.

"Yoongi! What are you doing!? Stop!" A confused and startled Jiyeon exclaimed.

"You bastard! Why are you touching my girl like that, huh? Who said you could be that close to her!? Huh!?" Yoongi's words were completely unnecessary as he repeatedly threw his fist at Wonho's jaw.

But Wonho worked out. Not only was he taller, but he was well-built too. Confused as to why this random guy began attacking him, he flipped their position over so now it was him throwing punches at Yoongi.

"Please, Wonho, stop it!"

By now, a crowd of staff had gathered in Jiyeon and Wonho's office and they all tried to pull Wonho off of Yoongi.

Again, the roles reversed. Jiyeon pushed herself towards Yoongi and her thin arms slid around him in an attempt to make him stop and pry him off of Wonho.

"Not now, Jiyeon." He growled and elbowed Jiyeon, hitting her right in the stomach.

The workers gasped and helped Jiyeon up, just as two extra people arrived on scene.

"Yoongi and Wonho! What do you think you are doing!?" A voice echoed throughout the entirety of the eighteenth floor and instantly made the two teens stop.

a/n:
that was unexpected.. but i am very sorry for this short and lame update!! also, lights will be ending soon :O damn

but has anyone noticed that yoongi has always been aggressive? he gripped jiyeon's wrist hard af when he first met her, flipped a table when he saw daehyun touch jiyeon and ended up knocking out some kid, threw a chair at jimin - his best friend - because he rang the doorbell for too long, started a fight with his friends from his childhood (although i wouldve too if i had friends like that), punched jungkook for trying to take down the lights, smashed down the glass door with his shoulder like boy hoW DO YOU EVEN and he started a fight with wonho for no valid reason...

is there something going on here?? ;)