2

2

Mint. The boy had mint-coloured hair. He had small eyes and perfectly pale skin - Jiyeon had an internal war with herself to not reach out and touch his skin because it resembled the snow.

She pulled her wrist away from his grasp and displayed an obviously forced smile on her face as if to show she was hurt. Already, a bruise began forming from his grip but Jiyeon dismissed it seeing as she had other problems right now.

"I-I just thought that I could've... um, helped out with the decorations, you know? I completely understand if you don't like it but--" Her sentence was soon cut short by the boy who now looked like a raging lion yet so cute and snuggly at the same time.

"I didnt ask you to! Who do you think you are!?" As he yelled at her, he expected her to cower away in fear - at least that's what most people did around him. But instead, Jiyeon laughed. She laughed until she was almost lying down in the snow and clutching her stomach.

"What? What's so funny?!" He was livid.

But she couldn't help it. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't intimidate her. To Jiyeon, the boy looked like an innocent cinnamon roll or marshmallows with little faces drawn on them. She had never seen anything so cute.

On the other hand, an irritated boy was tapping his foot impatiently. "Answer at least one of my questions then. Either why the fuck are you laughing so much? or why the fuck did you decorate my house when I don't even know who you are?"

Still calming down from her laughter, Jiyeon said, "It was dull. Now I understand why after meeting you. Happy?"

But nope, not a good enough answer for him. But it was his next act that reversed the roles.

His scissors dug deep into the blow-up Santa, and within seconds it had deflated into nothing but an airless piece of plastic.

Wide-eyes, Jiyeon glared at the owner of the house. She was a tempest, and she was prepared to have the boy six-feet under when she was done with him.

Jiyeon lunged towards him and pushed him onto the snow, drenching both of them as she attacked him.

"What the fuck are you doing?! Jesus, chill! This is assault! You just attacked me!" He yelled, scrambling off the floor after he managed to push her off of him.

"You piece of... of - of poo!" And that was her best insult. You couldn't blame her - she had never sworn before and was more innocent than a child. Well, at least when she wanted to be.

The boy burst into laughed and slapped his thigh, before returning to his angry-face again.

"Get lost and don't come back or I'll call the cops." He threatened and walked back inside.

Jiyeon didn't even blink or sigh in disappointment when the lights she had put up with so much effort had switched off, because she had back-up - she was always prepared for the worst.

-----

Yoongi left the house only ten minutes after, not noticing Jiyeon lurking behind him.

When his car was completely out of sight, she grabbed the tape she brought, taped up Santa and blew it back up again. She laughed to herself as she pulled out a small remote which came with the lights and they all flickered back on.

It was humourous, really. He actually thought he had scared her off in the end, but Jiyeon was a determined girl, and she wasn't going anywhere.

Suddenly feeling cautious of the time, she dug her phone out of her pocket to check. The bright screen of her phone hurt her eyes so she turned it down to the very darkest.

Before she could click the power button, her fragile body collapsed onto the floor, and lay there unconscious.